BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Madden nfl 15 transforms you into your rival s worst nightmare with a new breed of defense built to challenge the best offenses in the nfl. a new arsenal of pass rush moves, an intuitive tackling system, improved coverage logic, and immersive new camera angles make defense exciting and fun to play. call plays with confidence thanks to an all-new crowd-sourced recommendation engine built from millions of online games played by the madden community. add in all-new nfl films inspired presentation and it s not just football, it s madden season! deliver on defense bring the heat utilize a new set of pass... see more...

• What improvements, if any, can be made to make this game...1 Answers
Keenia S.
Wow, it will be time for the 2016 version soon! As for Madden 2015, it is still a crowd favorite. This has been a long running favorite over the years as I remember having it as far back as 1995.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I've been playing Madden for close to two decades, and this is one of the better installments. I love the challenge and gameplay, and the updates to passing and defense really added to the game.
kristina g.
Santa Fe, TX
Absolutely love this game. The graphics are amazing. The graphics and options get better and better with each year. I highly recommend this game and all maddens to any football game player fan.
Mireya J. R.
Portland, OR
The graphics in this game are flawless, my boyfriend likes it so much I think he forgets about me all together. Overall it is awesome even if I only get to watch from the couch.
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
My boys can't get enough of this game as well as their dad! The graphics are top notch ,the players look so realistic! I expect nothing less from Microsoft;)
Rebekah B.
I love playing madden!! For a while I got really good at this game and out compete with my guy friends. It is so much fun and the graphics keep improving
Auddy W.
My boyfriend is very particular about his sports video games. He really enjoys this game and plays it often. I highly recommend this to football fans.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Fun game! I can honestly say this game looks the absolute best on this console. It's so real! I hadn't truly appreciated my xbox one until this game
Abigail  O.
Raymondville, TX
My brother can play games for hours so I guess it's good for gamers but it will take up all your time especially if your all into the game.
Shannon M.
Great game for the x-box. The graphics are so realistic, honestly it looks like the real game. The multiplayer is also a lot of fun.
Keenia S.
What improvements, if any, can be made to make this game different from the year before but just as fun?