Electronic Arts Madden NFL 15 for Xbox One uploaded by valiere s.Electronic Arts Madden NFL 15 for Xbox One uploaded by Blanca B.Electronic Arts Madden NFL 15 for Xbox One uploaded by Ashley B.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Welcome to Madden Season! Madden NFL 15 delivers everything you need to own your rivals on both sides of the field, including the most immersive defensive gameplay in franchise history. With all-new player-lock camera angles, pass rush tools, open-field tackling mechanics, and smarter AI, you've never been more armed to take control of the defense and challenge the best offenses in the game. Madden NFL 15 introduces a revolutionary crowd-sourced play-calling system with three distinct ways to run offense and defense: coach suggestions, Madden community picks, and concept plays providing a strategic edge to take on all rivals. Dynamic pre-game and halftime shows, in-depth player profiles, as well as enhanced on-field graphics deliver next-generation broadcast presentation. see more...

• If not maybe i can get a free copy 1 Answers
  • My son just got a xbox 1 for Christmas does 360 game play...2 Answers
Gabie M.
Moses Lake, WA
This isn't one of the best madden games but it is still fun to play! I love the quality of this game and the graphics. Although I prefer the older madden, I would still reccomend this if you like better graphics and features.
This game is almost like any other madden game but has better tackles and the plays are very similar to the other games, so not to many comments because if your ever have played any madden game it isn't to different from it.
valiere s.
Sports games are really my thing. I love the graphics on this game. The fact that I'm a huge football fan helps. it's all i have until the football season returns.
Kearstyn N.
Rushville, IN
We purchased this game for Christmas this year and it was definitely a great purchase!!! My finance and our 6 year old both love the game! The graphics are amazing and there are different options for all ages!
Zion R.
Elizabeth, NJ
This game is a pretty good game fun to play with friends but some glitches make the game not really that fun to play and I really hope they fix it but I recommend it 3.5/5
Kamilia A.
Church Hill, MD
When I first started to play this game I actually did have a hard getting used to the controls but once I got the hang of it I got addicted to it!
Blanca B.
Reedley, CA
Great graphics. love the fact that everyone can play this game because there is no shooting. not to expensive either
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
I'm giving 1 Star because my husband never spends time with me anymore BECAUSE HES TOO BUSY PLAYING THIS. đź‘Ž
Cassie V.
Evansville, IN
I have played this with my brother and I was not that into is as some of the control were confusing to me.
Ashley B.
Fulton, IL
Good game and best graphics yet might have to get multiple copies so we can play it elsewhere in the house
Eddie h.
Lockport, NY
My son just got a xbox 1 for Christmas does 360 game play on the xbox 1 or the hundreds of games i have to buy again
Eddie h.
Lockport, NY
If not maybe i can get a free copy