BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Samantha C.
Felton, DE
I had gotten this game when I was younger and it was fun at first.  I owned physical littlest pet shop and its accessories.  The graphics were excellent and fun, but eventually I had gotten bored after awhile.  If you get bored easily or can be easily entertained, then I would not recommend this product.  Although I can say I did have fun playing it.
Rachelle S.
Surprise, AZ
My daughter loves her littlest pet shop toys, so after she got a Nintendo ds for Christmas I got her the game. She loves it because you earn the new animals and outfits by earning coins through different activities. It keeps her busy for hours!
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
My daughter loves this game! They animals are absolutely adorable and she loves to earn them and name them. SHe loves playing the different games to earn coins.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I bought this for my girls and they love it, the graphics are so cute and it's easy for them to play and understand. Came at a reasonable price.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
This is such a cute game my daughter is 5 and she loves it she can easily play by herself I just have to read stuff for her every no and again
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
My daughter loves this game. loves of fun. she's 11 and will probably not like it much longer. but for now, she loves this. plays it a lot.
Joanna M.
My daughter loves this game. I think it's really cute. The colors pop out and the graphics are adorable. It's a beautifully designed game.
Sofia G.
This was the first girly game i ever had and i actually loved it. It was so much fun for me. I haven't played it in a loong time though.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
Cutest little girl game ever . Pet shop is awesome . Little girls can dress their pet and take care of it like its their own.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
I use this game and i give it to my cousin to play and i love how its so easy to play and its nice to have pets in a game.