ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesXbox GamesElectronic Arts
Left 4 Dead (Game of the Year Edition) (Xbox 360)

Electronic Arts Left 4 Dead (Game of the Year Edition) (Xbox 360)

by Electronic Arts

Designed for co-op play, four players must work together to finish each stage of the game, lending each other artillery support, sharing ammo and rescuing each other when zombies are on top of them.

I need a new game , what is this one about?
Start your review of Electronic Arts Left 4 Dead (Game of the Year Edition) (Xbox 360)!
Joshua S.
Montour Falls, NY
Purchased at: GameStop
Left 4 Dead is just a teamwork game. It stresses on the fact that if you play just for yourself you won't survive. This is different from many shooters in the fact that you aren't shooting real people, but zombies. Although this may seem pointless, it is a game just for fun.
Sabrina R.
This was one of my favorite games growing up. I still have my Xbox 360 and my Left 4 Dead Game. I do have to say though, I love the maps and the characters. I love how some of the maps are set up and how you can get past them. I would say though, that all the zombies and mutants are absolutely great. Each mutant zombie (no, not the ones that comes in hordes) like the Witch, or Tank, or even Boomer, are my favorite 'Special Zombie'. I love how they added those extra characters. I would definitely recommend to anybody with a Xbox 360. Also, PS4 is coming out with a new version of Left4Dead.
Ruby R.
Mineral Wells
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is so much fun and enjoyable! My favorite part is trying not to disturb the witch and running for my life from the Tank. Haha. This game is something else. One of a kind. I used to convince my friends and family to play with me when they would come over. I dont have much time now that I have my Little Man, but when he is asleep... I get his dad to play with me.
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I love this game! I haven't played Xbox in years but if they released another Left 4 Dead game, I'd be all over that!! My dad really likes this game too. We Left 4 Dead, 1 and 2!!
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
I loved both left for dead and left for dead 2. The missions are so fun and killing zombies is oddly satisfying.
David E.
Calexico, CA
Purchased at: GameStop
Es un buen juego se puede jugar de 4 personas es divertido y hace que el tiempo pase rápido lo recomendó mucho y aparte está barato
Hunter S.
Purchased at: GameStop
This is one of the most OG games out there its a fun game focused around slaying zombie solo or up to 4 players and weather you play solo or with someone else its always a blast. I recomend this for any zombie lover.
Amber G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Best Buy
This game was so much fun playing with friends together. I hated zombies but it was a fun enjoyable experience. I even ended up buying the sequel left 4 dead 2 with some other friends as well. It’s one of the few zombie games I enjoy.
Natalina P.
Ozone Park, NY
Purchased at: GameStop
Love this game ! Even though it’s creepy and gives me chills while playing this os one of my all time favorite !
Miranda R.
This is my game right here!! I'm obsessed with the fact of killing zombies. Other shooting games are not for because I'm not good at it and I hate it when my brothers kill me. But in left 4 dead of courses where on teams but i still have the skills to kill with a headshot. It amazing I love this game and also the left 4 dead 2.