BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

kristi l.
Denver, CO
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets game. It's so much fun to cast spells and go through the plot! Only real harry potter fans have played this. The only thing I am really disappointed with is that i no longer have a game cube to play this anymore
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
This has and always will be my favorite video game! I started playing this young on the Nintendo GameCube. It is age appropriate. You can find it now through eBay and amazon. I love the little tasks and I would recommend this to all gamers!
Kate P.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
This game was not good. It follows the sad trend of bad movie games, but I was like 10 when I played this and I can't help but love it for nostalgia reasons. By no means a good game, but if you played this when you were a kid? Give it another go, enjoy some childhood feels.
Tim P.
I know what you're thinking, why would you review a 10 year old game right? Well I'll tell you, I th no this was one of the best in the franchise full of great games. Nintendo had a knack of getting the best ports of games with the GameCube and although the graphics weren't the best, the gameplay was amazing.
Shannon F.
Peekskill, NY
This was my jam when it first came out. I too, played it on PS2, and it was great. A little challenging at times for my younger self, but I had a great time playing it and would have my children play it if I had any at the moment.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
This game is so much fun! Makes me travel back in time when I see it. I need to buy a gamecube so I can play it again! I prefer these much more than I do the lego game series. These were way better.
Caitlin G.
The graphics were pretty good but I was only able to get to a certain level since the game seemed to have problems saving to my consol.
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
This game was a lot of fun and really somewhat challenging.. it's been quite a while since I've played but i really enjoyed it!
Jennifer R.
Hudson, MA
This is my favortive ps2 game! I still have my ps2 and play this from time to time. I love collectivist the Bertie botts!
Kayla B.
Hamlet, NC
Oh I love Harry Potter and this game is no exception! The graphics are amazing and it's so addicting!