Electronic Arts Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition (PC Games)

by Electronic Arts

You are a Grey Warden, one of the last of this legendary order of guardians. With the return of mankind's ancient foe and the kingdom engulfed in civil war, you have been chosen by fate to unite the shattered lands and slay the archdemon once and for all. Explore a stunning world, make complex moral choices, and engage in bone-crushing combat against massive and terrifying creatures.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Electronic Arts Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition (PC Games)!
Aurora
I love this game and always go back to it. Being able to choose your origin, character race/species, and what class you are is amazing. I especially love the fact that there are different stories for each character. You could start off as a noble or be a Dalish elf. That’s something I missed in the newer games. I also loved how big the selection is for mages. The newer games seemed to limit the mages and I’m not entirely sure as to why they did. This game made it feel like you were apart of it. The characters were also great and I enjoyed going through their personal stories and making friends...and enemies throughout the game. The choices are never truly right or wrong, it’s up to you and how you feel about the situation at hand and sometimes you feel regret over the choices you make, but that’s what makes the game so interesting. I love this game a lot and hope the newer games bring back that personal connection again.
Sterling Hts, MI
One of my all time favorite games. I've been a fan of Bioware since... Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and the Dragon Age series is maybe my all time favorite video game series ever. I love fantasy, dark magic, dragons..etc, but introduce a story you can choose the background you want you character to have, what they look like, make their choices and romance who ever the heck you want makes it feel like you're writing your own fantasy novel. I love these games, so darn much.