BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Ready yourself for the coming battle by securing your pre-order gear today! Smite your enemies with the flames of the inquisition weapons arsenal. Whether staff or daggers, great sword or shield, these weapons will make short work of your foes. the epic role-playing series from bioware takes a thrilling leap forward with the power of frostbite 3. Beautiful vistas and incredible new possibilities await you. Ready yourself for dragon age: inquisition. a cataclysmic event plunges the land of thedas into turmoil. Dragons darken the sky, casting a shadow of terror over a once-peaceful kingdom. Mages break into all-out war against the... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa K.
I love Dragon Age as a series. I was very excited for this game, but was of course aware of platform limitations. However, what I experienced with the PS3 version of Dragon Age Inquisition was pitiful. It was practically unplayable what with frequent crashes and freezing during battle. This is the last time I will ever pre-order a game. I returned the PS3 version and intend to play it when I upgrade to a PS4 as it is meant to be played.
magda s.
East Hartford, CT
When I played the first hour I thought about returning it. I was holding it up to the standards of the first game. The team banter isn't as frequent or great. EventUally I did start liking the game. didn't really have a favorite character in the game like I did in origins and awakening. Well, Dorian was a favorite.
A good detail is the link to your playthroughs in the past games. You can upload your saves from the other games and it changes some details in the game. One reason I decided to play it again was because of Cullen, who was in the first two games and I wanted to see his character development.
I will be getting it again when I get a ps4 because I heard it pays better there. It's mainly a next generation game, so it isn't as good on the PS3.
Andrew B.
Las Vegas, NV
I enjoyed the game. Seems very linear compared to Origins. I think they need to focus on story line and character development a little more. The gameplay itself rocks and the battle system is fun. I just felt like nothing was very engaging or thought provoking. BLAND... 4 stars because I love the series and it was fun to play... Maybe I will play the ps4 version... see if there is improvement there.
Patrick M.
Edgewood, NM
Better than the last game. But still not very polished. I only played about 8 hours into it and didn't feel worth continuing to waste my time. It's trying to be Skyrim and several other games and falling way short. I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone unless you're really bored or it's free.
Chris F.
Brunswick, OH
It has a promising storyline but the game play is very linear. It is not open world as I hoped. The characters have great backgrounds but quick to develop.