Electronic Arts Dragon Age: Inquisition - Deluxe Edition (PlayStation 4)

The epic role-playing series from bioware takes a thrilling leap forward with the power of frostbite 3. Beautiful vistas and incredible new possibilities await you. Ready yourself for dragon age: inquisition. a cataclysmic event plunges the land of thedas into turmoil. Dragons darken the sky, casting a shadow of terror over a once-peaceful kingdom. Mages break into all-out war against the oppressive templars. Nations rise against one another. It falls to you and your party of legendary heroes to restore order as you lead the inquisition, hunting down the agents of chaos. Bonds will form - and some will break - as the campaign for... see more...

Brandi B.
Louisa, KY
Having been a fan of the first two, I knew I would at least like this addition. I was blown away. I have been playing for well into 50 + hours now. It is a beautiful game, with very well developed characters. The open world and ability to use mounts are just a couple new things that I really enjoyed. You can make almost anyone in character creation. It's just an awesome game that I would recommend to anyone looking for rpg type games. I have nothing negative to say.
Hailie V.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Seriously one of the best RPG's I have ever played. It's very similair to Skyrim, which I Love. Highly recommend this game to any RPG lovers!
Tiffe A.
This was a quick and fun RPG for me. The story line is interesting and there is always something to do. Not as great as Skyrim in my opinion, but still a good game. I was not a fan of the last Dragon Age but quite enjoyed Inquistion
Emma C.
Excellent game. Takes a while to get through the game. Many hours of challenging and fun gameplay. Interesting storyline.