BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ali R.
Larksville, PA
I love the dragon age series. This by far is my favorite one of the three that I've played. It's very affordable now you can find it used at any game store. I have always been a fan of role playing games. I would 100% recommend this game to anyone. Really easy to get into.
Hannah B.
Dragon Age 2 is different than a lot of games I've played before. Controlling a team of computer characters can be pretty hard, but it was an interesting challenge. The story is great but it takes a little while to learn the different controls.
Dakota C.
Wittensville, KY
Dragon age 2 is fun and exciting! It's an easy setup and has lots of room to grow though. I'd say it's a game I would play more then once but only if I got bored of the others. I would recommend it though! It's totally worth the play.
Kelsey H.
Absolutely love the dragon age series and am hoping for it to continue. I love the customization of your character to the fullest extent and have played them all multiple times. Definitely recommend for those who love rpg games.
Ronnie D.
Clayton, AL
An awesome rpg game I love as well as my kids and grandkids. we find this series great! If you haven't tried it pick it up at your local game dealer today!
Daniel R.
I love the series of Dragon Age. This is by far my favorite of the three I've played. I've always been a fan of RPGs. recommended!!
Sophia J.
I Love dragon age series, but this one is not my favorite out of them. I consider it to be the worst, in fact. Everything about this game is so cheap and lazy I couldn't even get myself to finish it.
Kya R.
Ottawa, Ontario
I've played every game in the Dragon Age series, and 2 is sadly the worst of the bunch. This game was originally supposed to be DLC for the original game, but BioWare were forced to make it a full-length game. That said, If you loved the first game, and you intend to play the 3rd, it doesn't hurt to pick up this game, too, but I'd also say it's easily skipped in the series.
lily m.
Bolton , ON
Great RPG, one of the best modern ones. The storyline is interesting, characters are vivid and fun, and monsters are hard to kill.