BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Hero isaac clarke returns for another heart-pounding adventure, taking the fight to the necromorphs in this action-horror experience. see more...

Amanda H.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is a really great game. But with that being said, I'm mortified of it. There's constant scary alien spiders running at you. It definitely increases the blood pressure. Made me paranoid. Haha
TDY E.
Dayton, OH
Dead Space 2 is a great game, but it's not for everyone. I don't recommend starting your journey with the Dead Space franchise with Dead Space 2. This franchise has a lot of story that you can easily miss. But if you're a fan of horror or Science fiction shooters, this franchise is definitely worth checking out.
Molly D.
Thibodaux
Gamer Expert Level 3
Dead space 2 is easily my favorite of this game series. Its super creepy, absolutely fun, and a thriller game if ive ever played one. One of the only games where headshots mean nothing. If you dont shoot their limbs off, you wont kill them
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
This is one of my top favorite games ever. Just the right amount of gore and jump scares as well as puzzles to keep you on your toes. This is a true horror game and I loved every second of it.
Samantha S.
Pensacola, FL
I always came upon them game by chance and decided to give it a try. And it's scary! I like for someone to watch me while I play because it's so suspenseful! But I love it!
Luis H.
Kingsport, TN
If you liked the first Dead Space, Dead Space 2 is a must have. It builds on the first one with better scares, weapons, and story! Definitely a must have!
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
Great game I love the horror action adventure. The only problem is I feel they could have done so much better.
spencer b.
Latonia, KY
Both terrifying and suspenseful this game leaves you on the edge of your seat, overall great buy