BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Gamer Expert
A game ahead of its time. It's exactly like the tv show and I love this game so much! A great thrift store find!
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I love the show Buffy the vampire Slayer!! I played this one and chaos bleeds. They are both have storylines similar to the show. Every character is in the games from the early seasons. Fighting the dead can be super fun! It has older graphics so be prepared and it does have some puzzles to solve.
Alexandria S.
I really enjoyed this game!! It was so fun but I always got stuck on the master part. I wish I still had this to play!!
michael p.
port hadlock, WA
This is a good game. But has dated graphics that let you know it is for an earlier system. It follows some of the story line, but in my opinion lacks a bit, considering how much the game could have been considering the vast array of stuff within the BTVS universe.
Influenster M.
I love this game. The woman who voiced Buffy in this game did a great job and you have to be really listening to tell it's not SMG. The graphics aren't too bad considering the game is for the first generation of x-box. The game play isn't too hard, but it's not too easy, it's just challenging enough and the levels are well thought out. I definitely recommend this game for any Buffy fan!