BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #34 in PC & Mac Games

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and. see more...

• What kind of game is this?1 Answers
  • Is this as addictive as the bejeweled app for your phone is?3 Answers
Buy on Target
BettyJo M.
I'm a huge fan of Bejeweled. I'm not sure why they have so many versions out there instead of having a single version with options because in the end you are playing the original game anyway and it would save a lot of space on your HD.
Sam B.
I use to play this game all the time! I use to love this game so much, but it is kind of like candy crush. You only get so far then get stuck on a level or keep losing and it's frustrating as crap!
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
I really likes playing Bejeweled twist game' this game is awesome and fun' my little brother and me play this game all the time ' one of my favorite game ' I will recommend them to other games!!!!!!!!
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
It's a really fun and addicting game. I downloaded it and my mom saw me playing it. She downloaded it on her iPad and she's obsessed with it. I see her playing bejeweled all the time whenever she's on her iPad. I love having this on my computer, it's a fun way to pass some time
Kimberly C.
Florala, AL
I really enjoy playing Bejeweled. It's a great game to play when you just need to waste some time. You can pick it up for fairly cheap from just about anywhere that sells video games.
Claudia C.
I like this better than other versions of bejeweled. It's nice to play when making decisions or to distract you from everything. It can get addicting at 1st.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 2
This was a fun game and very addicting. I would playing everyday for hours and hours . It is not at all expensive and worth every penny.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
This game is so much fun. it's like Tetris but more fancier and sparkly bright colors lol it can get super addicting though lol
Ingrid Giselle J.
Laredo, Texas
OMG aún recuerdo este juego, JAJAJA es un clásico tan divertido pero a la vez tan frustrante 😂
Keisha H.
Very fun/ addictive game. fun challenges I'd recommend this game to anyone. very easy to learn
Casey V.
princeton, WV
Is this as addictive as the bejeweled app for your phone is?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 2
What kind of game is this?