Electronic Arts Bejeweled 3 - Electronic Software Download (PC)

by Electronic Arts

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Electronic Arts Bejeweled 3 - Electronic Software Download (PC)!
I'm one who's not really into video games, but this one is pretty addicting to me and i almost always get stumped on it. Definitely a game that challenges you and allows you to have fun too!
McDonough, GA
A fun and relaxing game that offers several different ways to play. It also includes numerous mini games. I recommend Bejeweled 3 for the entire family.
anchorage, ak
I loved Pops games, bejeweled and peggle oh and also zuma were my favorite pc games. The installing was reallly simple. Very fun
Bellflower , CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I like these games, I first started off playing it on my phone then upgraded to the this game lol
Hendersonville, TN
This was one of my favorite pc games! So much fun to play, it was relaxing and almost addicive
Ann Arbor, MI
This is somewhat like candy crush, very addicting game and it keeps you on your toes !
Rochester, MI
Beware this game is addicting. However I do prefer a mobile or tablet version.
Beware this game is addicting. However I do prefer a mobile or tablet version.

Looking for your answer?