BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and. see more...

Tabitha R.
The guys in my house play this but they got me addicted. The graphics are amazing and I play it every chance I get . I do have to wait for my turn unfortunately!
Renee M.
Saint Charles, MO
I'm a girl and yes I love this game! It's very high quality and addicting game. Fun for all ages.
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
I hate the battlefield games. They're just so glitchy. I just get ticked off and quit them.
Kory B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Battlefield 4 is awesome! So much more realistic then call of duty. A must buy.
Michael V.
Adelaide, South Australia
If you love the base game, you HAVE to get Premium Edition. You get great rewards, priority to online servers, plus amazing Battlepacks and extra experience on Double XP weekends! Packs even more enjoyment into the game.