Electronic Arts Battlefield 4 for PlayStation 4 uploaded by Carlos M.Electronic Arts Battlefield 4 for PlayStation 4 uploaded by Justin C.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Battlefield 4 is the genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory. Fueled by the next-generation power and fidelity of Frostbite 3, Battlefield 4 provides a visceral, dramatic experience unlike any other. In Battlefield you can demolish the buildings shielding your enemy. Only in Battlefield will you lead an assault from the back of a gun boat. Battlefield grants you the freedom to do more and be more while playing to your strengths and carving your own path to victory. In addition to its hallmark multiplayer, Battlefield 4 features an intense, dramatic character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and follows your squad's struggle to find its way home. The Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) ratings are designed to provide concise and impartial information about the content in computer andvideo games so consumers, especiallyparents, can make an informed purchase decision. see more...

Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
Battlefield 4 is a large step up from the previous entries to the series. With Dice's newest Frostbite game engine, you'll be climbing up that rank ladder in no time. Especially in there larger and most popular game mode Large Conquest. A max capacity of 64 players (32 per team), try to kill off one another while capturing flags and holding bases. Plus, there are plenty of ways to do it. Hold down the lines and fire near infinite clips with the Support classes LMG, while having ammo bags to fill up yours and your teams when you are empty. Rush in with the Assault classes Assault rifle and revive fallen allies with their defibrillator. Stick to the high ground and bust some head shots with the Scout classes sniper or do spotting enemy troops. Tanks and planes giving you grief? Shot them down with the Engineer class and their explosives and PDWs, or repair your own teams vehicles. Or don't go it on foot. Take the fight to sea, land, or air with multiple vehicles to choose from.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I bought this game for my brother for his birthday because he could not stop talking about it. He said it's his favorite game ever. He said the graphics are awesome and he's been waiting for it to come out for a while. It's one of his favorite new games. As soon as he comes home from work he goes to play his game. Mind you he's 28 years old so it must be a really good game. My brother is definitely a heavy gamer. I got this on the night that it came out and I pre-ordered it so I saved $5
Regina V.
Central Sq, NY
Battlefield 4 is a realistic combat that will intreag gamers on all levels!! the graphics and the ability to play in different combat scenarios is what makes this game so awesome. by being able to use different types of weapons and equipment (helicopters and tanks etc.) makes you feel as if you are in a real war zone. I would recommend this game to everyone who likes first person shooter games. way better than call of duty! must have!!!
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a Call of Duty fangirl, and I never really tried Battlefield until my husband made me. I actually really, really enjoy it! I'm not a fan of the conquest maps only because, with COD, I love a fast paced first person shooter. I like that you actually have to work with your teammates, unlike COD where you can just solo everything.
Orlando M.
One of my favorite Battlefield games of them all! The 32-player teams, vehicle combat, destructable buildings, customizations, and amazing graphics make me feel like I'm actually in the battlefield. When it first released, I couldn't put the controller down. Even to this day, I still play some Battlefield 4 with my friends.
Hailey W.
Newport, TN
We bought this game because it was a steal at one of our local game stores. Little did we know how addictive and fun it was. I played it until I beat it. Then my husband played until he beat it. Then we took turns. Now we're restarting it again! I love playing games but usually don't like battle games but this one got me.
Zola S.
Hamilton
Battlefield 4 is a excellent game. Graphics are excellent and story mode is mediocre. The respawn points on multi player are terrible! I think having more maps or weapons would help improve the gaming experience. I would give this game a 4 out 5 overall!
Brooke L.
Carson City, NV
Great battlefield classic. Less visual distruction for first person shooters. But like every other battlefield before theyve been able to set higher expectations for millitary style games.
Emmanuel G.
Weston, FL
Another franchise with a great game at first the game was missing a few things but developers supported this game as of today still one of the best multiplayer shooting expereince.
Christian B.
Nutley, NJ
This game is the best fps in the history of fps. It is so realistic and clear you really feel as if you were in the game. It is 10x more better than COD
Brenda N.
São Gonçalo Do Amarante
Já testei vários tipos de produtos, mas gostaria de testar esse especialmente