Electronic Arts Battlefield 3

by Electronic Arts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Electronic Arts Battlefield 3!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
Prefer this over Call of Duty for sure. Great single player campaign and I don't have to deal with whiny teenagers like with Call of Duty. The graphics are pretty good, and there are some glitches here and there. Over all I would recommend this to anyone who like first person shooters.
Khole R.
Corp Christi, TX
Amazing amazing amazing did I say amazing lol. Ok so the campaign is awesome very good game the multiplayer is perfectly balanced. You have multiple game modes with vehicles to no vehicles small maps to very large maps snipers to pistols you name it this game has it. I’ve put do many hours into this game and was never burnt out of it the only reason I spotted playing was battlefield 4!
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Gamer Expert Level 1
Electronic Arts Battlefield 3 uploaded by Abigail L.
Electronic Arts Battlefield 3 uploaded by Abigail L.
This is my favorite out of all of the Battlefield games. I've played through the story twice! Very fun and enjoyable. I would say there is room for improvement, but i think they've made other Battlefield games already. I recommend to all gamers!
member-c07c5571e
I liked this game a lot. Great graphics for its time. Interesting campaign. Some bugs, but EA always outdo themselves.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Gamer Expert Level 4
1,616 reviews
I haven't played this game a lot, but it great for a 3rd person shooter game.
I haven't played this game a lot, but it great for a 3rd person shooter game.
Jennifer M.
Massillon, OH
Battlefield 3 take the player into the war zone with non stop action and hours of fun.
Dustin S.
Spring Hill , TN
Battlefield 3 was excellent! Great single-player campaign and countless hours of fun in the multi-player.
Christopher H.
Bel Air, MD
Battlefield 3 does not diverge from the FPS formula by a whole lot but the things it does add are fun.
Clarissa T.
I remember when i first played this I was so confused because all i played was call of duty but afterwards this game is so fun! You can literally play this for hours in a day! and the campaign is really fun!

Looking for your answer?