Electronic Arts Battlefield 3 uploaded by Abigail L.Electronic Arts Battlefield 3 uploaded by Abigail L.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Abigail L.
St. Louis
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is my favorite out of all of the Battlefield games. I've played through the story twice! Very fun and enjoyable. I would say there is room for improvement, but i think they've made other Battlefield games already. I recommend to all gamers!
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
Prefer this over Call of Duty for sure. Great single player campaign and I don't have to deal with whiny teenagers like with Call of Duty. The graphics are pretty good, and there are some glitches here and there. Over all I would recommend this to anyone who like first person shooters.
Clarissa T.
I remember when i first played this I was so confused because all i played was call of duty but afterwards this game is so fun! You can literally play this for hours in a day! and the campaign is really fun!
I liked this game a lot. Great graphics for its time. Interesting campaign. Some bugs, but EA always outdo themselves.
Dustin S.
Spring Hill , TN
Battlefield 3 was excellent! Great single-player campaign and countless hours of fun in the multi-player.
Christopher H.
Bel Air, MD
Battlefield 3 does not diverge from the FPS formula by a whole lot but the things it does add are fun.
Jennifer M.
N Lawrence, OH
Battlefield 3 take the player into the war zone with non stop action and hours of fun.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Gamer Expert Level 4
I haven't played this game a lot, but it great for a 3rd person shooter game.