Electronic Arts Alice: Madness Returns - Xbox 360 uploaded by Amanda L.Electronic Arts Alice: Madness Returns - Xbox 360 uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #76 in Xbox Games

The Wonderland that you knew from childhood has gone horribly wrong. again. This is the follow-up to designer American McGee's twisted take on the classic Lewis Carroll tale. Designed with the same dark style of the original, but now featuring entirely new visuals, story and game design, Alice: Madness Returns follows Alice on a journey through a wildly corrupted and shattered Wonderland to uncover the truth behind her haunted past and tortured psyche. Alice: Madness Returns takes place 10 years after the conclusion of the original game, with Alice struggling to recover from the emotional trauma of losing her entire family in a fatal fire. After spending a decade institutionalized in an insane asylum, she is finally released to the care of a psychiatrist who just may be able to help her conquer the nightmarish hallucinations that still haunt her. Alice embarks on a mission to root out the true cause of her family's mysterious death, jumping from a gloomy and stark London to a rich and provocative Wonderland. see more...

Lizzie S.
I would probably put this in my top ten favorite games of all time. I have always loved Alice in Wonderland, and the story in this game is such a dark and twisted take on the classic fairytale. I love how you can become small to look for teeth and other things. The artwork and enemies are all so well thought out. I will most definitely play through this masterpiece again in my lifetime.
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this video game! The storyline is a bit dark but amazing, I love all the different scenes and when is theme is changed Alice gets an awesome new outfit! The graphics are actually really good considering how old the game is! I need to replay it again! I definitely recommend this game to anyone!
Andrea B.
La Vergne
I got this game at a discounted price a few months old but I absolutely love it! It has a great story line and it allows you to explore while also completing the story line. It’s challenging, but beatable.
Heather H.
Delta, CO
Awesome game! So much fun. I got hooked as soon as I got it. Fun to play puzzles and quests. I really enjoyed it and hope they bring a second one out some day. Highly recommend!
Ruby G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of the best games I've played at its time. All the characters, costumes, and stages were creative and beautifully done. The first stage was so bright, colorful, and inviting only to turn around and be dark and dreary. The fighting was very easy to learn, but the gameplay does increase in difficulty with harder monsters and bosses. I just played this game last night on Xbox One and I noticed the graphics definitely do not hold up. Even just looking at Alice's hair in the start screen that's evident. There's also occasional hiccups I ran into, like certain spots when walking upwards on a hill you can get stuck on for a split second - but that could also be a result of bugs and glitches caused by backwards compatibility. There's also the teeth currency system that becomes practically useless once you level up all of your weapons. Pig snouts can be difficult to find, as the audio cue for pig snouts isn't specific (ex: if it's to the right of you, it doesn't get louder in your right ear/speaker, it just gets loud overall and you're stuck wandering in certain spots looking for a pig snout). I haven't played the game to the fullest in years so I will be replaying this game on Xbox One to see if I run into any more issues along the way, but for now I give this game 4 stars!
Elizabeth S.
Ames
This game is so amazing. I love the dark twist put on the classic tale of Alice. The enemies were all incredibly thought out and the graphics are so amazing. Have played a couple times through already and would probably play again.
Raquel L.
Stanford, IL
This game is outstanding. If you can get past the fact that the graohics arent as good as games made today in 2017 then you will love this. Its a campaign only game featuring alice in wonderland. Or is it a wonderland. Its a straight up horror version of alice and i was crazy for this game. I racked in hours playing this game making sure to get all acheivements.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Gamer Expert Level 2
The graphics on Alice madness returns are amazing. This game is also one of my favorites. I love the battle scenes in this game and how twisted it is. My favorite part of Alice is battling the dolls. I also love how chesire looks and all the dresses Alice wears. The story line is also very good. Although I have beat the game I still play it.
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love Love Love this Game its so dark and messed up just like the original one. So addicting too . Beat it twice already and would do it again, i love how you can control your characters outfits once you have collected them . Def .recommend
Alexis T.
Gamer Expert Level 4
Such a great game. Has a dark twist and story line that'll keep you interested. With the many achievements, you'll always have fun with this game. Another great thing? It was recently added to the list of games that are comparable with Xbox One. This is important to me because Xbox360 games are usually much cheaper compared to Xbox One games.
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This always looked so good to me, how is it?
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Has anyone played the original ?