BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Find video games at Target.com! What kind of future will you build for your city? Will you create a utopian society underpinned by clean technology, or allow a giant corporation to plunder and pollute in the name of feeding your sims insatiable consumerism? In addition to expanding outward, cities will have the ability to build into the sky with enormous multi-zone megatowers. Education and research will help you discover new technologies that make your cities less polluted, less reliant on natural resources, managed day-to-day by service drones, and as a byproduct at risk for resource-draining giant robot attacks on your city as the population increases. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chari C.
I got this game after searching for a failing to find one of the later versions of Sim Cities. If you have played any of the older games this one's game play is much different and it is a learning curve. I still love all of the features that is has and the chance you have to link different cities together.
Heather D.
I think that this was a great game. There was lots of content and I really enjoyed building my cities. I got stuck at times and it was hard to figure out what I was doing wrong but a quick new game solved that issue. I would recommend this game to others.
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
Great game to play because you can built and have storms an so forth, its like a live world but your own
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
One of the best simulation games, the characters are in high definition and the places, houses and cars are very similar to real life, an uego that never bores since every time you ask for more activities and missions to perform, structures are made to Your manners, you can have family babies and much more, 100% recommended very good game.
Lindsay R.
Dartmouth, NS
I've been playing this non-stop lately. The expansion really adds a whole new element to Sim City with the giant towers, you're almost playing Sim Tower again. Plus, everything has a futuristic feel. This is the kind of game I keep playing forever because there are endless ways to customize things and of course... I always run out of water...
Janelle N.
Grand manan, NB
I.have never played it. but I hear it's so much fun. my.friend pays and loves it
Morgan A.
Love the sim city games! Hours of fun, never get bored of these. I recommend this product
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
How does this compare to the sims?