BY ELECTROHOME #45 in Radios

Exclusive WakeUp™ Technology - Rest assured that your alarm will still go off even during a power failure! SelfSet™ Convenience - Automatically Sets the Time/Date & Restores Alarm Settings after Power Loss 180° Swivel Projection so you can project the time on your wall or ceiling Dual Alarm with optional weekend cancellation Auxiliary Input for your MP3 player Jumbo 1.2" white LED display Contents: AM/FM Clock Radio 3V Built-In Lithium Ion Battery Instruction Manual 1 Year Warranty Lifetime Live Customer Support Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. We reserve the right to change models, configuration, or specific specifications without notice of liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. see more...

• Do you all like urs.1 Answers
  • How bright does this shine on the wall with the time? Is it REALL...3 Answers
Electrohome WakeUp AM/FM SelfSet Projection Clock Radio with Dual Alarm
  • "I purchased another alarm tho since this ones radio setting wasn't very good and I don't like waking up to beeping " in 2 reviews
  • "Definitely worth the money and the projection is not too bright. " in 1 review
Kc J.
Rosedale, MD
I love this thing! The way my bed and nightstand are set up, my alarm clock sits pretty low. The projection helps me see what time it is without having to actually get up as I would before. Plus the alarm is actually loud enough to wake me up.
Christina C.
Techie Expert
This is so convenient at nights when the clock is on your spouses side of the bed and you can't see the time on the actual clock itself, the projection projects the time right on the wall or ceiling so everyone can see it. It is great!
cassandra r.
Omaha, NE
Purchased this for the projection feature as my old alarm clock was hard to see. Over all I am happy and it does what I need it too
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is great. It's very nice to wake up in the morning and have the time in two different places depending on where you wake up.
Serin H.
It would probably be amazing for those peeps who can't wake up in the morning, hahah
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
I like this it is a good alarm clock and it even work if the electricity goes out.
Laura W.
Upper rawdon, NS
I wasn't a fan of this. The self setting ended up causing problems as the time kept slowly changing. If I didn't notice my clock could be 10 mins off or more messing up my alarm times. I will not buy self setting alarm again
Megan C.
Pittsburg, Kansas (KS)
This alarm clock does everything an alarm clock should and more. My favorite feature is that if the power goes out it still works. Being able to put a battery in on top of wall charging is nice.
Katlyn N.
Brandon
This clock does its job but the radio on it isn't very good but the projection of time onto the roof is nice. I purchased another alarm tho since this ones radio setting wasn't very good and I don't like waking up to beeping
Erika W.
I had this for a couple years and it just now broke. Definitely worth the money and the projection is not too bright.
Dawn B.
Techie Expert
How bright does this shine on the wall with the time? Is it REALLY bright?
kendra h.