Electrohome Archer Vinyl Record Player Classic Turntable Stereo System with Built-in Speakers, USB for MP3s, Headphone Jack, & AUX Input for Smartphones, Tablets, (EANOS300)

BY ELECTROHOME

Fernanda C.
Los angeles, CA
I would definitely recommend this product! It is not only beautiful, but very efficient. It has bluetooth and its own built in speakers. You can find it even at walmart (online). In comparison to other products, it is a very good purchase- affordable and good.
Nevaeh C.
I just got this for Christmas. It is amazing!!!! The one I have has a speaker, Bluetooth, CD player, Aux cord, and a radio not to mention it is a record player so of course you can play vinyl’s on it. I just really like it and they have the modern ones and the old school looking ones.
Ellie F.
Love using this record player! I turn it on when I'm cleaning the house and dance to the clearest music ever played! Must have for everyone- vinyls aren't as expense as you think either.
Holly G.
Red Oak
Great player for my record collection and doesnt take up too much place. Speaker and sound quality is good for a record player with internal speakers!
Jerry L.
Goode, VA
I love this record player it works so great and clean sound I really love this item and am pleased with the performance
Bailey L.
Sparks, NV
How is the sound quality