Electro-Voice ZLX-15 15" Two-Way Passive Speaker

BY ELECTRO-VOICE

Engineered to the Electro Voice's exceptional audio quality standards, the Electro Voice ZLX15 Passive Loudspeaker delivers high powered performance for venues that need a big sound for a large area. ZLX15 passive speakers feature a 15 inch woofer, 1.5 inch titanium compression driver and uses the industry's most trusted components to handle up to 1000 watts peak for a loud and clear audio for any application. Electro Voice ZLX15 Passive Loudspeaker Features 15 inch woofer for low-end punch in a compact enclosure 1.5 inch high-frequency titanium compression driver EV-engineered components for best-in-class sound Lightweight, super-durable composite construction Unique hi/lo grip design for effortless pole mounting and portability Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment and enhanced sonic impact and intelligibility When choosing a loudspeaker, it's always wise to ask 'What's inside the box?' Then take a listen and hear the EV difference for yourself. Featuring custom drivers housed in a breakthrough new cabinet design, the two compact and versatile passive ZLX models make EV's legendary sound quality and rugged reliability more accessible than ever before. ZLX: Take Control With ZLX, Electro-Voice set out with a singular goal: to deliver best-in-class performance across every detail. ZLX combines decades of proven pro-audio engineering know-how with a bold new look and user-friendly features that give you an extraordinary amount of control over your sound - all with the renowned EV quality and reliability the pros trust. see more...

Electro-Voice ZLX-15 15" Two-Way Passive Speaker
Review (1)
abdou a.
DEAR
I wanted to partner with you if possible. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products .
i just came across your products . I feel it would be a great fit for our
audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would
be willing to send me a sample of products I would be able to put together
a honest blog post review of the product on our social media & blogger. I
will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so
people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my
viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in
the blog post .
If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.
The reply goes on