BY REVLON

Kristi W.
I haven't used or even seen this in DECADES! Used to love this when I was younger when I was a teen! I thought they had stopped making this in the early 90s. This makes me want to hunt this down for nostalgic reasons. However, I'm pretty sure that if it's been sitting in a warehouse for almost 30 years it's not gonna smell so great.
Misty E.
Arizona, ['', '', '']
This was my fav!! Have they brought it back??

There was nothing like the music of the 80s, big hair, and your Electric Youth perfume. It was all the rage and rightfully so. Even if Debbie Gibson's music would have flopped, this perfume would have carried her through! Good stuff!
Amanda F.
LAKE WORTH, FL
It's a long lasting smell but the thing is the same for me is okay it's not bad but okay . And the bottle it comes in looks really nice.
Jennifer H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I heard a lot of this product, so i had to buy it and its amazing i love it affordable price nice bottle i love it
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
This takes me right back to the 80s and 90s. This was my favorite purfume! It's a classic! It will never get old!
Eva G.
I love this it very well looking it smells lush I bought this online and the device is great btw I live it soooooooo much words can't explain it last all day compared to my tithes perfumes Thai is by far my fav there is not room for improvements it's too amazing
Charleigh R.
I don't actually know how to use this or what it's for so I'm am going to buy this and give it a try as it looks very intresting to play with x
Otaviana M.
It is a high quality product and very good, speak very well of it! It is one of my favorite brands, I recommend.