BY ELECTRASOL

Lee Ann B.
Allison Park, PA
I love the ease of adding a tablet to the dishwasher. No mess, just pop it and close the door. These little tab really clean too! I find them much more cost effective than the liquid and one box lasts forever!
Babette M.
Very convenient to use but i noticed that it leaves a layer of film on my glasses. I tried an oxy powder dishwashing cleaner after using this brand for so long and oxy worked way better and my glasses came out clear.
Katie T.
Farmingdale, NY
I love the convenience of using these tabs! They work wonderfully in my dishwasher, and no more messy powder. I find my dishes shiny and beautiful after every wash cycle!
Tamara L.
I love these tabs and in a house full of teenagers, they keep the mess to a minimum! They work very well. Very satisfied.