EleCare Jr Amino Acid Based Medical Food uploaded by Kelsey W.

BY ELECARE JR

Nutritionally Complete for Children Age 1 Year & Older. Hypoallergenic. For Oral or Tube Feeding. Not for IV Use Elecare Jr is a nutritionally complete amino acid-based medical food for children age 1 year and older who cannot tolerate intact or hydrolyzed protein.  Elecare Jr is for the dietary management of protein maldigestion, malabsorption, severe food allergies, short-bowel syndrome, eosinophilic GI disorders, GI-tract impairment, or other conditions in which an amino acid-based diet is required. Features. see more...

Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN
This is the best formula that we have had. This is helping my daughter so much and I don't know what we would do with out this and we have tried so many. My daughter is 19 months and she loves it and she has digestive issues and this helps her so much. So thank full for this formula
Mishon J.
Mishon J.
Menifee, CA
My son really enjoyed the vanilla flavor. It really helps him keep his food down. My son has G.I. Issues and food allergies. It has helped him tremendously! Thanks EleCare
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Nashua, NH
My son has multiple food allergies and after trying several elemental formulas this was the only one he would drink. Elecare Jr Vanilla turned my son for a failure to thrive baby to a chunky toddler...thank you! At almost 2 this is still his primary source of protein!
Cherokee C.
Cherokee C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
After many different formulas, many failures, prescriptions wasted...we found Elecare Jr. My son was tube feed and bottle feed, so the vanilla flavor was a plus. This formula literally saved his life. My failure to thrive baby has become a happy toddler now!! :)