BY ELDER-BEERMAN

Chelsea M.
I used to love shopping at Elder-Beerman! They carried a great selection of brands and products and I always received good customer service. There is no longer an Elder-Beerman in my town and I miss being able to shop there.
Jennifer S.
I like Elder-Beerman because of the brand fashion fair make-up they sell. No other dept store sells it but Elder-beerman. Plus I like when they have their Goodwill sell, you can donate items and get coupons for donating. You can use the coupons on make-up, which is rare. They usually have good sales, but their style of clothing has changed. The clothing is geared to mostly the seniors or older aged adults
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I have tried to shop their store, but really do not like them. The clothes are expensive for the type of clothes they have... Their clothing selection is so strange too... I have found some cute boots & shoes. But prices have held me back. Really a waste to shop here.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
I like their sales, but their stores are packed to the walls and over priced. And I'll be darned if I'm not attacked by 10 sales associates and can't find 1 when I want to check out. They do carry high end brands in some things.
Kaylee W.
Charleston, WV
If you are able to use a coupon for your items I would get if, if not the chances are it will go on sale more than what it is at the time. I have one of the rewards credit cards which sends $20 off $50 purchase coupons that work on all their items. This store's website is much better than the actual store.
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
This store is way overpriced. They have a nice selection of shoes but overall, it's not worth it. The staff I have met in these stores weren't even friendly. Perhaps I was not the demo they were looking for.
Lisa G.
Elder-Beerman is a nice store for home and kitchen items. It would be a good place for a wedding registry, but I think the prices are too high and you can find stuff so much cheaper if you look around.
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
I have an elder beerman where I live. This is a great store. It carries all the great brands like clinique and elizabeth arden. This place may seem pricey but they have great discounts.
Claudia C.
Franklin, OH
I work in the Elder Beerman Clearance Center as a cashier. The prices are lower than Goodwill. If you can find a clearance center within 2 hours of your house, I suggest planning a day trip because the prices are just that good. There are great brands and lots of selection for young professionals.
amanda b.
Wheelersburg, OH
I like Elder Beerman products for my little girl, I can never find any thing that I really like for my age group (25). If you sign up for their email adds you get $50 off coupons all the time.