BY ELCIE

A lightweight yet build-able HD coverage liquid foundation that is made for every skin type, leaving the face to feel flawless, smooth and hydrated. This micro Silque foundation is long lasting, water-resistant and mild transfer-resistant, so you can enjoy a full days wear.

• What's the coverage, finish, and lasting power of this ???1 Answers
  • Is the formula suitable for combo skin? I have an oily t-...6 Answers
  • How does it works on sensitive skin?1 Answers
Marcela O.
I really like this foundation. I would describe it as demi matte but not completely matte. My skin looks hydrated with this foundation and it covers any problem areas for me very well. I can't say it is super long wearing because truthfully, I save this foundation for special occasions and I usually attend those for a few hours but I will say that within those few hours, my skin looks amazing and product has not broken down on me. This foundation is one that you can sheer out with a beauty blender and moisturizer or even build up to full coverage. I was afraid to order online once it restocked but Lilit did an awesome job with coordinating the colors to MAC foundation shades so the color Vanilla was a perfect match for me.
Tanya M.
Albany, NY
I purchased this elcie cosmetics foundation about a year or two ago and oh my goodnesssss it's amazing! The packaging is so lux in a frosted glass bottle and a nice pump that distributes the perfect amount of product. The formula is creamy with med coverage I like to use it with a beauty blender or even a brush and both look amazing. The price is good around 40$ but they often do sales which are even better. I highly recommend this product
Anna K.
Northridge
If you asked me how good is this foundation from 1-10 I’d say scale broken. It’s long lasting perfect coverage , I have very oily skin so it’s hard for me to find the perfect foundation for my skin! I’ve already used 3 bottles on just my self, I put it on before work and it looks flawless till I go to bed! I’d definitely recommend this for all skin types!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Big fan of elcie cosmetics. Great quality products. This foundation is really lightweight, has good coverage and is buildable. I have oily/combo skin and it blends flawlessly and smooth on skin. Doesn’t feel cakey. Recommend you try,
lysaalonso a.
Goodyear , AZ
By far the best foundation I’ve ever tried! It truly makes your skin look flawless. Only downfall is they are always sold out of my shade (sand). I apply this with a beauty blender and it just looks amazing. It’s not super full coverage which I love, it just makes your skin look like skin but better!
Florence E.
Addison, TX
Not really a fan. I bought this online last year after seeing Jaclyn Hill raving about it and I still have so much left in the bottle. I have dry skin, and I don't think this is meant for that. Its light to medium coverage which doesn't really work for me because I suffer with serious redness sometime. The finish of it just isn't what I like and really points out my imperfections. Will not repurchase.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I know it's so hard to pick up this elcie foundation because it's been out of stock forever but Lilit said it should be back soon on that note this is an amazing foundation semi matte med to full coverage long wear time and looks like skin but better amazing product
Claudia G.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation. You can only purchase online. This can be a medium to full coverage. Last all day and is very easy to apply. What I love about this is that it does not stain clothes. You can lean on your hubby and not leave that makeup mark lol. I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THIS!
Julia G.
Shreveport, LA
I just wasn't crazy about this. I have dry skin and heard good things. The coverage is light to medium, but it just isn't a pretty coverage to me. It looks more like just watery pigment on my face but not a actual pretty finish in my opinion. I have tried two colors and they both are pretty orange too so i don't know if it oxidizes badly or if I just have picked the wrong shade twice but either way, I'm not a fan.
Lauren C.
Manhattan Bch, CA
This foundation is beautiful, silky and much more pigmented than I thought it would be! It is very long lasting and extremely easy to blend. It gives you an hd dewy finish. I bought it in warm ivory bc I'm warm ivory in make up forever hd foundation, but it is a little darker than that one!
Joanna G.
Washington, IN
I am looking for a new foundation, I heard so many good things about this foundation. I want a foundation that doesn't look cakey on my face. Is this foundation good?
Zuleyma E.
Las Vegas , NV
Is the formula suitable for combo skin? I have an oily t-zone, yet dry patches on my cheek.
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Can i purchase this someware else other then online??? i don't trust getting a foundation online because I'm always scared it wont match my skin.
Tori L.
Does it have a natural finish or more matte?
Grace M.
Hialeah, FL
Ive heard many things about this foundation is it worth it ?