BY ELCIE

A lightweight yet build-able HD coverage liquid foundation that is made for every skin type, leaving the face to feel flawless, smooth and hydrated. This micro Silque foundation is long lasting, water-resistant and mild transfer-resistant, so you can enjoy a full days wear.

• What's the coverage, finish, and lasting power of this ???1 Answers
  • Is the formula suitable for combo skin? I have an oily t-...6 Answers
  • I have really dehydrated oily t-zone. Any one used Elcie ...1 Answers
Tiffany H.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok, so, when I first bought this foundation last year I had high high hopes for this foundation and it was quite drying and settled in my fine lines. Fast forward to the month of June 2018, I rebought the foundation because I saw it all over my instagram + I follow Elcie on Insta and it just began to poke at me that I needed to try the foundation again. I bought it with the Glow Enhancer Oil. I mixed the two together as instructed by Lilit and her team - & applied it with her Velvet Sponge and O M G did it apply like a dream. My skin is in much better condition than it was last year and the oil and foundation are a match made in heaven. I love the skin like finish it has; it isn't to dewy nor too matte. Amazing foundation! Highly recommend.
Anna K.
Northridge
If you asked me how good is this foundation from 1-10 I’d say scale broken. It’s long lasting perfect coverage , I have very oily skin so it’s hard for me to find the perfect foundation for my skin! I’ve already used 3 bottles on just my self, I put it on before work and it looks flawless till I go to bed! I’d definitely recommend this for all skin types!
A B.
Los Angeles
Big fan of elcie cosmetics. Great quality products. This foundation is really lightweight, has good coverage and is buildable. I have oily/combo skin and it blends flawlessly and smooth on skin. Doesn’t feel cakey. Recommend you try,
Florence E.
Not really a fan. I bought this online last year after seeing Jaclyn Hill raving about it and I still have so much left in the bottle. I have dry skin, and I don't think this is meant for that. Its light to medium coverage which doesn't really work for me because I suffer with serious redness sometime. The finish of it just isn't what I like and really points out my imperfections. Will not repurchase.
Angelica T.
Astoria , NY
This is on the top of my favorite foundations. It looks stunning, doesn’t get oily quickly and overall is an amazing foundation. It’s in my top 3 most used foundations. Highly recommend the brand in general.
lysaalonso a.
Goodyear , AZ
By far the best foundation I’ve ever tried! It truly makes your skin look flawless. Only downfall is they are always sold out of my shade (sand). I apply this with a beauty blender and it just looks amazing. It’s not super full coverage which I love, it just makes your skin look like skin but better!
Marcela O.
I really like this foundation. I would describe it as demi matte but not completely matte. My skin looks hydrated with this foundation and it covers any problem areas for me very well. I can't say it is super long wearing because truthfully, I save this foundation for special occasions and I usually attend those for a few hours but I will say that within those few hours, my skin looks amazing and product has not broken down on me. This foundation is one that you can sheer out with a beauty blender and moisturizer or even build up to full coverage. I was afraid to order online once it restocked but Lilit did an awesome job with coordinating the colors to MAC foundation shades so the color Vanilla was a perfect match for me.
Julia G.
Shreveport, LA
I just wasn't crazy about this. I have dry skin and heard good things. The coverage is light to medium, but it just isn't a pretty coverage to me. It looks more like just watery pigment on my face but not a actual pretty finish in my opinion. I have tried two colors and they both are pretty orange too so i don't know if it oxidizes badly or if I just have picked the wrong shade twice but either way, I'm not a fan.
Lauren C.
Manhattan Bch, CA
This foundation is beautiful, silky and much more pigmented than I thought it would be! It is very long lasting and extremely easy to blend. It gives you an hd dewy finish. I bought it in warm ivory bc I'm warm ivory in make up forever hd foundation, but it is a little darker than that one!
Tanya M.
Albany, NY
I purchased this elcie cosmetics foundation about a year or two ago and oh my goodnesssss it's amazing! The packaging is so lux in a frosted glass bottle and a nice pump that distributes the perfect amount of product. The formula is creamy with med coverage I like to use it with a beauty blender or even a brush and both look amazing. The price is good around 40$ but they often do sales which are even better. I highly recommend this product
Joanna G.
Washington, IN
I am looking for a new foundation, I heard so many good things about this foundation. I want a foundation that doesn't look cakey on my face. Is this foundation good?
Zuleyma E.
Las Vegas, NV
Is the formula suitable for combo skin? I have an oily t-zone, yet dry patches on my cheek.
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Can i purchase this someware else other then online??? i don't trust getting a foundation online because I'm always scared it wont match my skin.
Tori L.
Does it have a natural finish or more matte?
Grace M.
Hialeah, FL
Ive heard many things about this foundation is it worth it ?