BY ELCIE

The Minimalist is the ultimate palette! These 5 super-pigmented shades can be used to create any look from a soft, natural look to a dramatic, smokey eye. Each shade was made precisely to fit all skin tones.

Ingredients: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride,Polymethylsilsesquioxane, PTFE, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/ Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isopentyldiol May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), D&C Black 2 (CI 77266), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

• Why do people who haven’t tried it post a “review” ? They just ru...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this brand? 3 Answers
  • I want this! Where can I purchase?!1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tanya M.
Albany, NY
I purchased this elcie cosmetics minimalist palette when it launched last year because I am a true neutral eye gal! Plus the owner of the company is so inspiring, Lilit. So with that being said the colors are completely dupeable but I also think this product is worth the money. I take it traveling with me and I pair it with palettes that don't have the basic crease and brown bone colors ect. The formula is very creamy and blend perfect especially with each other it never looks muddy and you can create many staple looks with this palette. The packaging is sturdy plastic with a nice mirror. I highly recommend this palette for anyone who loves neutrals or wants a palette to compliment others.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
This is a great multi-use palette. I’ll be honest I don’t own it yet, but am definitely going to add to my makeup collection soon. Recently I had an event and got my makeup done professionally. the mua used this whole palette, did my eyes, contoured highlight etc. I got sooo many compliments on the shades and it felt light, colors weren’t ashy or anything and just looked perfect the whole day and night! The packaging was super cute & great for travel also, you get everything in 1 palette. Highly recommend! 👍🏼
Anna K.
Northridge
Words can’t describe how much I love this palette, I bought my first one at namies then my second pallet I bought it at MakeupbyLilits studio, elcie has the most cutest packaging. I use all of elcies products on myself and my clients.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Holy moly can you say pigmented??? I seriously cannot get over the color pay off this palette gives. I barely have to dip my brush in the product and I can create the most beautiful eye looks. I can see this palette lasting a very long time. And I love that the pan sizes for the colors reflects how often you would use them. I'm excited to try using it to bronze and blush as well!
Italia D.
This is a pretty good palette. Perfect for everyday. I love that you can use some of these colors on the face as well. Only wish the deeper reddish color and black were a little smoother. Still a great gift for neutral lovers and people on the go.
Rozalina Y.
The most amazing palette ever!!!!! I got rid of
All of my other palettes because this is literally the only one you will ever need for amazing eye shadows!' Not to mention it's such a universal palette and you can use it for your face as well.
Vivianne P.
Sunnyside, NY
I love love love this little Palette. It is really convenient one of the colors you can use as a blush, another one you can bronze with and the two of the colors can be used to fill out the brows. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a touch up/ go from day time makeup to night time makeup little palette. I have nothing but great things to say about the quality too ❤Elcie Micro Silque Porcelain Foundation In (Warm Vanilla), Elcie Cosmetics The Minimalist Eyeshadow Palette, Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick in (Riley)
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
I absolutely love this palette! My go to eyeshadows from creating a neutral look to spicing it up and creating a smiley eye ! I like how the transition colors are much larger and for smoking it out it is small, the way it is placed in the palette is nice! Love the packaging, it's dense and doesn't feel cheat. Feels more of a luxury item :) and can we talk about the pigmentation!!! Love!!!
Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
I used this for the second time today. It is beautiful and the colors are just what you need. They last a very long time. I bought it at IMATS so had the chance to try it out sooner than others. I have it 4 stars because one of the colors is patchy and takes time to blend out. I don't mind it tho because the end result is great!!!!
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
This Palette I purchased off of elcie cosmetics website when it launched I am a lover of neutral eye makeup and I own these colors in a million palettes but to have the perfect colors all together and perfect for travel is what sold me the shadows are creamy and pigmented and blend so nice
Shabana I.
Where can I buy this brand?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
How are the colors? Where I can buy it? Thanks
Kelsey P.
Union City, NJ
Is it worth it?
Erin M.
How much is this palette?
Anita T.
Moose Jaw , SK
How many oz does each color contain?