BY ELCIE

An innovative hydrating and setting mist that balances the complexion, sets makeup and refreshes the skin. This alkaline facial water is an antioxidant, neutralizing free radicals. It has smaller molecules than tap water, so it absorbs more easily into your skin giving you maximum hydration with a quicker effect, while holding your makeup in place all day. Suitable for all skin types.

• Hydrating
  • Replenishing
  • Refreshing
  • 8.5+ PH Balance
  • Prolongs Makeup
  • Anti-Oxidant
  • Anti-Inflammatory
  • Anti-Bacterial

INGREDIENTS: Water (Alkaline), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

Mariia H.
Hightstown, NJ
I really respect everything the brand creator Lilit does, and wanted to support her. Plus, I felt like I needed this product in my life. The bottle looks very expensive. The sprayer is nice and very fine. I’d say the best I’ve tried.
The smell is jasmine like and very nice. Hydraenhancer “moisturizes “ my face when I need extra moisture and also I set my makeup with it
Tiffany H.
Los Angeles, CA
100% recommend. I use this before my make up to prep it & hydrate my skin (i have very dry skin, especially around my mouth) - then I use it on my beauty blender to smooth my foundation and concealer then I use it one last time to set my face and make sure to hydrate my skin some more so that the foundation stay on seamlessly. I took one star off because I hate the spray... I have to spray it in the air like two times because it comes out blotchy the first couple times. Also my first hydra mist , the spray was defect:/ so I hope they fix that. Other than that, I’m loyal to this spray!
Ansley B.
Lexington
I love the smell of this. It doesn’t irritate my skin and gives me a nice hydrated feel. It also sets my makeup beautifully. I purchase d this from the Elcie. website. No complaints so far. I even recommended to my mother, who now loves it.
A B.
Los Angeles
Does exactly as it says, hydrates and gives your skin a natural glow. I use this before makeup and after to hold everything in place and to naturalize any of the powdery / cakey looking products on my face
Shay c.
lake mary
I start my YouTube chance sooo I been mentioning this products up and down it does enhance the makeup however I feel like it has correct my face too with my texture and mini breakout... so I will totally recommend this
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I have dry skin and love anything that keeps my face (and make up) hydrated and set in place. I finally got around to ordering this alkaline base facial mist. My first impression is how delicate and fragrant it was, it matches how refreshing it feels on your skin. This product is healthy skin care.
I have several facial mist/toners/settings sprays in rotation and this one feels very lightweight, refreshing, and noticeably locks in the hydration longer. Other sprays/mist you feel absorb into your skin and that's it, this one you can feel your skin dewy and hydrated much after application.
Tanya M.
Albany, NY
I purchased the elcie hydra enhancer when it launched over the summer. First off the packaging is super lux glass bottle it looks so pretty on my vanity. The product is amazing! Although it says it has a smell I just can't smell it with mine. But this product can be used under makeup when I'm feeling extra dry or even on days I don't wear makeup I spray it to give moisture to my skin. I also set my makeup with it while I don't think it prolongs the wear it does meld the powder into my skin and give me a fresh look. I also like to spray it throughout the day for the same reason it makes me skin feel so good. I highly recommend this for any skin type.
Maria K.
Studio City, CA
I love this facial mist! It has become a regular staple in my makeup routine. My skin is typically dry and I start by spraying this a few times on my fave before applying anything to it. It has a lovely scent.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I love trying makeup setting sprays and mist for my face and they all seems to keep my makeup in place so I would really love to try this cuz it looks like it's very healthy and won't dry my skin out and keep it looking fresh all day
Lindsay H.
Omaha, NE
Love this!! Keeps my face from getting too oily after a few hours in the sun! However, I also set my makeup before with powder as well. I'm too scared to try it any other way! But definitely recommend!
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Is this used as moisturizer??
Sabrina M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does this work well with oily skin?
Alexa W.
GLENDALE, CA
Does this have a scent?
Alison V.
Selden, NY
How much does it cost?
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I have the Elcie Pearl Radiance Primer, and I love it! How is this facial mist?