BY ELCHIM

Emilli N.
This is such a powerful hair dryer!!
It dries my hair very quickly but also leaves my hair feeling silky and soft. It doesn't feel like my hair is burnt or crispy! It looks good to!
I would surely recommend this!This is such a powerful hair dryer!!
I would surely recommend this!This is such a powerful hair dryer!!

Lauren V.
Staten Island , NY
This blow dryer works wonders. I have long, thick, coarse, frizzy hair and this blow dryer allows me to style it easily.
Jane W.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it, really cuts down on drying time. I use it every night and does not damage my hair like inexpensive brands do.
Connie L.
Great for drying hair fast love the watts. red not my favorite color. but every girl needs a blow dryer
yenifer e.
Compton, CA
Great dryer it does what its soposed to do. Plus the color looks so nice. I really enjoy it.
Crystal N.
Sydney
Luz Olideth G.
Miami. FL
Deja mi cabello perfecto para cualquier ocasión. Lo uso constantemente porque es de gran ayuda para alistarme ràpido, sencillo
Violet N.
Los Angeles
Hi,where can I buy Elchum 5000 da vinchi,my old one broken.Thanks,Violet 323.243.1928
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
Where to purchase and what is the price range?
Isabel G.
Does this have a cool button?