BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsElchim
5000blk 5000 Da Vinci Ionic Plus 2000 Watt Hair Dryer, Black

Elchim 5000blk 5000 Da Vinci Ionic Plus 2000 Watt Hair Dryer, Black

by Elchim

Does anyone else get frustrated with the cord?
How is this blow dryer?
Eu quero gostei muito
Start your review of Elchim 5000blk 5000 Da Vinci Ionic Plus 2000 Watt Hair Dryer, Black!
How would you rate this product?
Madison T.
Estacada, OR
I love this hair dyrer so much it works so well and drys hair so fast i love it so much and it leaves hair silky smooth
Libby H.
drys hair super quick and i never get that after drying burnt smell or texture.
drys hair super quick and i never get that after drying burnt smell or texture.
member-3592b3710
Love this hair dryer! Very durable and overall a great product! Highly recommend!
Angelica P.
Staten Island, NY
Love this hair dryer it dries my hair pretty fast without frizz or the fly away my hair is pretty straight and I was pretty satisfied by the results I'm a first-time user and I would use it again however I would order online for a cheaper price
Andrea R.
I have a hard time drying my hair because it is so thick I can try for hours and It will still be wet. But this dryer is able to dry my hair quickly and that is affordable. I have recommended it to my sisters and they use mine and also enjoy it.
Kimberly B.
Killeen, TX
My hair is super thick! Even when I air dry it over night I wake up with it still wet! I don't like applying so much heat to my hair but when I'm on the go and need my hair dried asap this is the blower to buy!
Lucinha S.
Amei isso gostei demais elchim 5000blk 5000 Da vinci ionic hair dryer black
Amei isso gostei demais elchim 5000blk 5000 Da vinci ionic hair dryer black
Kim
ByKim
San Diego, CA
Best blow dryer ever! Lasts forever, gets hot, dries my hair fast; what more could you ask for?
juliette A.
i love this blowdryer! elchim has always been my favorite brand blow dryer. the only thing is they every expensive, but worth it if you need a good blowdryer. it has a high heat setting and is strong and powerful. it dries hair quickly, and can straighten hair quickly. overall the best I've ver used
Genna G.
Nutley, NJ
1,429 reviews
This hair dryer is the only one that can tame my thick wavy hair! I’ve had it for over 5 years now. Such a great investment! It’s an amazing product that styles my hair without causing breakage it damage. It leaves it soft and smooth! Highly recommended.