Elchim 2001 HP Pink Hair Dryer

by Elchim

All our dryers are manufactured in milan, italy. the city where the greatest fashion stylists initiatethe values of elegance, refinement and extreme care for detail.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elchim 2001 HP Pink Hair Dryer!
Diana W.
This is my FAVORITE hair dryer. Don't get me wrong, it was SUPER expensive. However, I think the investment was worth it. I have had it now for 4 years and it works as great as the day I bought it. I have long hair that loves to get in tangles. For years, I struggled with finding a hair dryer that didn't fry and damage my hair. This hair dryer is hot enough that it dries my hair, but it gives it a nice shine - rather than the straw, burnt hair look. I highly recommend it. I won't use any other brand now that I know how great this one works.
Corinne D.
Le Claire, IA
This hair dryer is okay. I love the flat tip on it because it drys my hair very well. I take a brush and run the dryer across my hair and it drys perfectly.

Looking for your answer?