BY ELBI'S

Jacqulyn T.
Tell me who doesn't love vanilla wafers. I know I love them . I know they have different flavors but you can't go wrong with vanilla it's just classic. Even better when you get a cup of vanilla ice cream and have this vanilla wafer to crunch on the side.
shaid h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They are very generous with vanilla cream in between each wafer. not all brands do this but they do. they are the perfect snack for that friday night movie with someone special so you can share :)
Carlise R.
Columbia, MO
I like these but not as good as I remember. They are still a good snack but not one of my favorites. The cream tends to leave a residue in my mouth and my mouth feels weird after because of it.
Maddie K.
Not too big on wafer crackers but i like these. Delicious and remind me of my childhood. Great food to snack on
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I love this crackers. My grandmother would buy them when I was a kid. Not too sugar loaded which is good.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love Elbi's vanilla wafers.... they are sooo yummy, i would definitely recommend to others.
Tracey S.
Wafers are delicious! I always loved them as a kid and still do !!! Definitely a five star product !
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
My kids and I have always loved these. They are a light snack and taste very good.
Audrey b.
Deatsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have a great taste their not to sweet. They taste like a very good waffer.
Anneta D.
Barking, Essex (GB-ESS)
Not my favorite , I don't really like it because it have this very sweet vanilla filling and when I am eating it I don't feel anything else than sugar and sugar .