BY ELBI'S

• Ive never seen these Maria cookes, i usually buy the orig...3 Answers
Kelly G.
I have been eating this since I was little. My great grandfather would have them every morning with his coffee. Now when I am sick I have to have these cookies with some tea. They are very light and not overly sweet so they work as a light snack if you have the stomach flu.
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these thin cookies been eating them since childhood. Amazing favor, i still eat them ok on a daily basis and even buy them for my kids who always grab a box or two when we see them i love how they can melt or be biten off clean
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these, I remember them from my childhood. I haven't seen them lately, but they are subtly sweet and perfect with coffee. I need to get me some if I can find them again!
Kari R.
Pendleton , Or
My children love these cookies I chose these over other cookies because they aren't loaded in sugary frosting and they still enjoy them to this day doesn't hurt that my daughters name is Maria!
elisabete b.
Hughson, CA
Omg these are my old time favorite crackers my mom makes my favorite cake with these dipped in coffee it's unbelievable . I have to make it soon great childhood memories.
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nostalgia for me! They have a great taste and I love eating them with coffee. Milk does a good job too. Definitely try them as a midday snack!
sheyla g.
Marias are always a must at our household. We like to crush them in a glass and then pour milk over them and eat them with a spoon yumm.
Daniela C.
St George, UT
Amazing authentic taste, great for finger food or to have with coffee. I have these for my kids and they love them.
moises a.
Sylmar, CA
Very good and great cookies I love vanilla better than any other cookies I prefer vanilla cookies.
Tiffany L.
Delmar, MD
These are so good. Not too sweet and melt in your mouth. Great with coffee or milk.
Daisy L.
Ive never seen these Maria cookes, i usually buy the original mexican Maria cookies they are yummy with milk :)