BY ELATIONS #34 in Glucosamine

New Improved Formula   The Daily Joint Supplement Drink that Improves Joint Comfort in 6 days!* Glucosamine 1,500 mg Chondroitin 1,200 mg Drink one 8 oz. bottle each day. Improve Your Joint Health With Elations Clinically-Proven Combination For Enhanced Joint Comfort in 6 Days!* *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• I don't understand why the FDA is sitting on something li...1 Answers
Haley M.
Decatur , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this glucosamine drink! I have tried this one and the Joint Juice but I prefer Elations. My joints feel healthier after one week, no more aches. I don't supplement constantly, only when I'm feeling run down and sore in my joints and this stuff works quick! Def recommend.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Tastes really good and eases joint pain especially if you're an athlete or you exercise on a daily basis
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
Tastes sooo good and it doesn't make me Dizzy or gives me stomach pains ...I recommended to anyone
faby r.
hamden, CT
This is really good if you have arthritis, it helps to relieve the pains when they start....
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1960 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Boy I could have used this product yesterday I started house cleaning last week and my tendanitis started acting up it's been so sore and swollen couldn't even get my wedding ring set of they were cutting into my fingers the swelling went down a little bit in the afternoon then I applied some oil on my finger and finally got the rings of I left them of the next morning I couldn't get them on yesterday i had to go see my doctor and he gave me some inflamatory pills
Muriel P.
A Family member has Arthritis really bad.you can purchase Glucosamine in a tablet form for arthritis ,that is what she takes and,she finds that it helps her a lot to deal with the pain associated with Arthritis.Any tablet with glucosamine is good for the joints and mobility.You can also get it in a injection from your Doctor.A good product to have in the medicine cabinet.
Muriel P.
I don't understand why the FDA is sitting on something like Elations product with Glucosamine and Chondroitin for joint pain from Arthritis not passed yet,what are they waiting for?