Elastaqp Elasta QP Feels Like Silk Polisher Anti Frizz Shine Serum for Unisex, 6 Ounce

BY ELASTAQP

Dee V.
Fresno, ['', '', '']
Kinda expensive depends on where u purchase it. i was given this as a gift but i didn't really like the product. was a lil too greasy for my liking.
Annabel L.
Merced, CA
I have used this on the past I tried it out a few days and I didn't like it, it is way to greasey and I don't like the way it feels
Carmen V.
Pella, IA
I hated this. My hair was a greaseball.. I used a dime amount but my hair still looked like crap. Not worth it.
Thayris C.
Carlstadt, NJ
I love this specifically for my end when they look dry and dull. It's instant life for them with this.