Elastaqp Elasta QP Elasta Care Feels Like Silk Design Foam for Unisex, 8.5 Ounce uploaded by Qurita W.Elastaqp Elasta QP Elasta Care Feels Like Silk Design Foam for Unisex, 8.5 Ounce uploaded by Tiffani M.

BY ELASTAQP

QP Foam Wrap Set Lotion Perfect for long-lasting wrap styles, roller sets or blow dry styles 2 Light, non-sticky styling mousse conditioning formula provides detangling benefits 3 Excellent for roller or wrap setting, hair will never feel crisp to touch Perfect for long-lasting wrap styles, roller sets or blow dry styles. see more...

Tiffani M.
I love this product. I have kinky, coily, curly hair and this product really leaves my twist outs well defined. This works well with the elasta qp olive oil and mango butter and the olive oil and mango butter leave in. the smell is nice, it's not tacky and it doesn't dry your hair out or leave a residue.
Zax L.
I enjoy using this product. As someone with natural, dry hair it's hard to find a product that can add moisture and not weight my hair down. This one does it. It adds shine in all the right ways. My love for the product deepened when I didn't read alcohol as one of the ingredients. Two thumbs up!
Shakera D.
Monroe , VA
I really do love this product ,its very light weight on my hair and when i want to put my hair up in a bun without my curly hair getting in the way.this stuff does hold your hair down good.i would prefer this rather then using hair gel.
Bridget M.
chicago
Girls leme tell u about this product this product is very great for your hair. First i was ify beacuse my hair doesn't grow a lot and it was thinning out but now my hsit is growing like crazy!
Demetra H.
Jackson, MS
I love East QP Design foam is great for setting your hair and gives your curls body bounce and shine. It  was better than expected. I figured it would just be mediocre product but was pleasantly surprised.
Faith O.
I enjoyed this product. It worked very good with eco styler. It left my styles very defined, bouncy, and soft. I didn't leave my hair crunchy or dry. My hair felt very moisturized.
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
I like this product. It's not too heavy but it gets the job done. It lays my hair down perfectly but doesn't make it too hard. I highly recommend this product.
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
This was the way wrap foam I had ever used she I had relaxed hair. It would slick my hair down even when it was close to relaxed time.
Anita P.
Starkville, MS
I really like this conditioner. My hair fells soft and moisturized after using it. This conditioner also has a very nice smell
Crystal B.
Hamilton, AL
Fell in love the minute i put it into my scalp. Smells decent and makes my hair so soft and shiny. I love it
lesly s.
Winnetka , Ca
Is this a good product?
Shahadah E.
Is this product good for clearing acne?
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
Has anyone tried doing a roller set with this on natural hair?

Walmart