BY ELASTA QP

Olive Oil Mango Butter Moisturizer Moisturizing Butter of Mango Olive Oil creates this intensely rich thermal protecting treatment 2 Use Olive Oil Butter Moisturizer daily for softer fuller looking hair 3 Moisturizing Butter of Mango and Olive Oil helps strengthen and protect hair against breakage, split-ends dryness Moisturizing Butter of Mango and Olive Oil creates this intensely rich thermal protecting treatment. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lauren M.
West Orange, NJ
This product is the real MVP of my hair routine. I have relaxed hair and this adds rich moisture without being too heavy. I then seal afterward with argan oil. I love how good it is at keeping my hair soft and shiny, but it does have a sweet smell that I do not always love. Can find it on Amazon or at Harmon.
Kali R.
I have 4c luscious kinky hair but this products is not that great. It smells good but I didn't care for how my hair felt after using it. I think because I have used other products that have made my hair ultra soft this kinda was like womp womp for me
Jazmin W.
This is a great moisturizer. The ingredients are great & it's a very hearty product. It's on the thicker side but even my thin low density hair doesn't get weighed down. This is great to moisturize and hold curls. It leaves my hair soft & moist.
Leslie N.
Springfield, MA
This was a pretty decent moisturizer. I think it did help keep moisture in my hair for longer than other products I've tried. The smell was super strong and overbearing though. I have really dry porous 4a type hair if that helps anyone.
Shalisa C.
Hammond, IN
This is a excellent moisturizer. Unlike some moisturizer that would leave my hair feeling dry and straw like after awhile, I can honestly say that this keeps my hair soft and moist all day.
Roshawnda S.
West Columbia, SC
This product is sensational! Quenches dry thirsty hair, price friendly & last a long time. A little goes a long way and the scent is Divine!
Latoya S.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is a great moisturizer for dry hair. It leaves the hair feeling quenched and healthy and managable. It allows the hair to be tangle free and minimizes shedding.
Tamika  C.
Wadley, AL
I like the smell and that it is light and good for everyday use. it moisturizers and makes your hair soft and silky.
Amber A.
Midwest City, OK
This is a major key to have. Usually add a small amount to my hair daily to keep it moisturized and smelling amazing. Love the leave in conditioner as well.
Natasha C.
Suitland, MD
This has been my favorite product since I have gone natural. It smells great and doesn't dry out my hair. Great curl definition. I love this product.