Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Hair Moisturizer uploaded by Alicia W.Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Hair Moisturizer uploaded by Leticia P.Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Hair Moisturizer uploaded by Naomi D.

BY ELASTA QP #75 in Hair Oil

Moisturizing Butters Of Olive Oil And Mango Produce This Intensely Rich Thermal Protecting Treatment. Use Daily For Softer Fuller Looking Hair. Vitamin Rich Organic Infusion Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
Everybody I know love and praise this stuff but it’s just OK for me. It’s very thick so it will weigh your hair down if you use a lot. I do like the texture and it works good for moisturizing and sealing. It does immediately moisturize when you apply to your hair but if you go overboard it can leave your hair feeling very wet.
💕Tie-juh💕 R.
Baltimore , MD
My natural hair is going through a transition right now, dry and brittle ends due to chemicals (color) and this moisturizer helps to remedy all of my problems. It smells amazing and the consistency is great for my hair but it is thick (I have no problems with that though).
Felicia B.
This product is ok but left my hair feeling coated. I have natural 4B/4C hair and the product didn't absorb that well into my low porosity hair. The fragrance is nice but it is stronger than I like. I will not repurchase this product since I have found other products that work better and have better ingredients.
Daria B.
Favorite moisturizer of all time. Works beautifully on both my natural and relaxed hair. Good for laying down edges and softening up crunchy split ends. And don’t get me started on the smell. I love this mango butter line. I do have to say I miss the other formula with the more plain packaging.
Miyoshi h.
Portsmouth
Great product for winter wash and go hairstyles.
It’s nice and thick, not too greasy and does not build up or flake. Let’s not forget to mention it smells like candy.
Raeshuna C.
Arlington, TN
Words cannot begin to describe how much I love this product. This has been my staple hair moisturizer for at least three years now. Not only does it smell great, but it lasts a long time. My hair loves thick moisturizers in the fall/winter, so I make sure I have a tub of this on hand for moisturizing my hair. As I mentioned before, this moisturizer is very thick so you only need a little bit to moisturize your hair. I use this daily in the colder months to protect my hair from the elements, as well as protect it from breaking if I am wearing protective hair styles. As another reviewer mentioned, it is a little hard to find, but you can get this product from local beauty supply stores and online on Amazon I believe. With the colder months coming, I know I'm going to stock up on this product; my hair can't live without it.
Jabreel W.
Metairie, LA
I bought this product after seeing good reviews about it. This product disappointed me. I used it for a twist out and the results left much to be desired. The definition of the twists were ok. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say 4. Also, my hair felt moisturized the first day but after that it felt very dry. So for this product it seemed to require me to use a lot of it, and multiple times on order to maintain an almost less than satisfactory moisture level.
christina s.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used this for a while during my transition to natural hair. I heard about it through Youtube and noticed how it had the same results on about everyone which persuaded me to try it because I figured it would work for me to. And it did! This product really helped me to learn how to moisturize me curls. It is easy to use, mixes well with others, and is easily found. It is very cheap and I think the cheapest I found it at was Walgreens. I used it till I felt I was comfortable at knowing when my hair was moisturized and how to moisturize it better. I then moved on to more expensive products but is still a "go to" when my hair budget is a little low.
Rosalyn D.
Kokomo, IN
It's my go to moisturizer and I use it regularly even when I try other products as well. It's lightweight, smells good and keeps my scalp and hair soft for a few days before needing to redo it. It's a great aid during my stretches. I do like the original formula a little better than the new one but it's a good option or my thick dry hair.
Naomi D.
Richmond, VA
I was son in love with this product. The smell is amazing and it keep my hair moisturized almost all day I would just use my water filled spay bottle at night and my curls would stay looking nice. But after a few days I noticed itchy bumps on my neck and this was the only new product I was using so I stopped using it. I would still recommend this product with caution if you have sensitive skin but everyone is different, just because I broke out doesn't mean you will.
Tracy M.