Elasta QP Olive Oil Mango Butter Curl Creme Pudding, 15 oz

by Elasta QP

Olive Oil Mango Butter Curl Cr me Pudding Frizz control 2 Added definition for soft elongated curl texture 3 Perfect for curly, kinky-coily frizzy hair Perfect for curly, kinky-coily and frizzy textures to soften, silken and moisturize leaving your curls feeling like silk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elasta QP Olive Oil Mango Butter Curl Creme Pudding, 15 oz!
3 years agoBradenton, FL
amazing! the smell, the price, the worth. i saw this at my local beauty supply, searching for a moisturizing agent, and i found just that! a little bit does go a long way, because a heavy hand can leave your hair feeling greasy. but overall, great product! give it a shot!
4 years agoBaltimore, MD
Elasta QP Olive Oil Mango Butter Curl Creme Pudding, 15 oz uploaded by Shenora J.
Well I initially purchased this product by mistake.(I grabbed this instead of the moisturizer) But, as soon as I used it on my hair I was excited ! I styled my hair in two strand twists and once I took the style down in the morning my curls were defined and the style had hold. On top of the product having great hold it has a fragrant tropical scent. My hair also had luster and shine without being weighed down.
4 years agoWillow Spgs, IL
This is one of the best creme's I've found for my flat twist. My hair isn't to hard or crispy with this product. It has the right amount of shine and hold for an amazingly soft twist out. Highly recommended!
4 years agoBronx, NY
I've been using this curl pudding for a couple of months and I've been very happy with the results of my curls. I recommend this for natural hair !
2 years agoHampton
When I first tried this product for a wash and go I hated it. I used it  a 2 stand twist out on wet hair and it came out great!
4 years agoRex, GA
I love this product! I use it on my daughter hair. her hair is really thick and nappy . this product makes it nice and easy to comb.
4 years ago
Absolutely love this butter it keeps my hair do nice and smooth! I love the smell and it last a long time!
3 years ago
I love this product, it smells so good! When buying it, I have to buy it online, as I cannot find any in the UK where I live.