BY ELASTA QP

Olive Oil Mango Butter Conditioner Moisturizing Butter of Mango Olive Oil adds strength, moisture shine to even the most brittle, damaged hair 2 Anti-breakage Leave-In Conditioner 3 Intensive treatment Perfect for natural, braided and straight styles to soften, silken and moisturize leaving texture feeling like silk. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chasity J.
Hattiesburg, MS
I was natural and swore by this product. Left my hair feeling so soft and moisturized. Good price and great product. And makes your hair smell really good!! If your hair is dry it will make soft and non brittle. Doesn't leave a film either. I'm now relaxed and still use this product. Very satisfied overall!!
Mariangel G.
I love this leave in conditioner. Leaves you hair clean, softly even if it's curly. The scent is delicious. I highly recommend this and the price is great and cheap.
Khyla N.
Norcross, GA
The smell? AWESOME! The texture? AWESOME! It’s definitely safe for color treated hair! It conditions and leaves my hair feeling moisturized! It’s affordable at your local beauty supply store or Walmart! I got mine for $4.99!
Jasmine R.
Bronx, NY
I am a natural and this leave in conditioner is EVERYTHING !!! I use it apart of my LOC method after washing my hair and it keeps my hair moisturized, soft and it smell delicious. I just ran out last wash day and need to run to the beauty supply to pick up another jar lol
Ebony B.
New Orleans, LA
This Leave- In conditioner is great for 3c hair!!!! It has a nice scent and it was moisturizing!!! Great for the LOC method! You can get it at your local drug store and Sally's!!!
LaTricia W.
This is my Most Valuable Product (MVP)! If I'm ever in a bind about what to do with my hair...I wet it, throw some of this in it and keep on pushing. It helps that it smells delicious enough to eat.
juanita B.
Newark, NJ
This leave in is absolutely amazing leaves your hair dfeeling soft and has a great tropical fruity scene that is not overbearing. great for relaxed and natural hair.
Daisma d.
Duncanville, TX
Great product and really does work with moisturizing my hair . Definitely worth it . When I was natural this was one of my go to products
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I use this on my 4 year old daughters natural hair , it conditions and moisturizes it so well . I'm starts to love all elasta qp .
Kalissa T.
London, UK
Love this product. It’s a great leave in conditioner for people with natural curly hair. It has a great smell and leaves my hair moisturised and curly and a lot less frizzy.