Elasta QP Hair Glaze Conditioning Shining Gel uploaded by Tomeka M.Elasta QP Hair Glaze Conditioning Shining Gel uploaded by Matasha M.Elasta QP Hair Glaze Conditioning Shining Gel uploaded by Evian D.

BY ELASTA QP

Vitamin-Rich, This Product Is An Artistic Tool That Moisturizes, Silkens, Defines And Gives Shine. Use Daily To Shape, Control Frizz And Add Shine To Any Hairstyle. Easy To Shampoo Out. Contains Vitamins A, B2, C, D, E, F, H, K Contains No Wax, Petrolatum Or Alcohol Made In Usa see more...

Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
Before I was natural I used this on my edges and it has a great hold. I was very active in middle and high school and even through sweating my hair held it's style.
Brejon G.
I grew up using this glaze...its like a cost effective version of Virgin Lacquer however it has less hold but gives you great shine! Don't use too much unless you want grease and oil build up.
Aurdrey S.
Delray beach, FL
I like it its nice I have oily skin so the geasyness around my face is not good. but If u want a gel that's not going to get flaky and you will be able to brush through later. this is it, its not a hardening gel
ashanti a.
Raleigh, NC
This product is great for laying down your edges it can be greasy so you have to make sure to use very little. It's great for all natural hair as well it still will tame those edges. This prduct was meant to use very lightly.
Laura G.
Camden , NJ
It’s a good product for a slick ponytail I like that it’s not greasy looking and it holds my hair in place throughout the day love the smell great product
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
This product will smooth down your hair with no problem . It doesn't have that sticky residue like edge control has . And it isn't a gel consistency .
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
This product works Great, it will lay you edges down. Doesn't flake at all. You can still come your hair the next morning for easy styling.
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to gel for my hair when my hair is pressed and not wet because it keeps my edges laid right and it doesn't wet my hair
Matasha M.
Paris, TX
This product will lay your edges & it does not flake like other gels & edge controls! It also works on Bantu Knots to seal the ends!
Tanisha W.
Ferguson, MO
I really like this product quite a bit. I am such a huge fan of this brand. I was definitely not disappointed in this.