GroceryPantryEl Yucateco
4 oz Sauce Hot Chile Habanero - Case Of 12

El Yucateco 4 oz. Sauce Hot Chile Habanero - Case Of 12

by El Yucateco

El Yucateco 4 oz. Sauce Hot Chile Habanero - Case of 12

is the Sauce very hot or it a mild sauce?
Start your review of El Yucateco 4 oz. Sauce Hot Chile Habanero - Case Of 12!
Amy B.
Portland, OR
El Yucateco 4 oz. Sauce Hot Chile Habanero - Case Of 12 uploaded by Amy B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the spiciest sauce that I have ever tasted in the United States. I love it the taste is amazing. The roasted Chile's are really good. I recommend it to everyone if you like to eat hot sauce. Habanero doesn't hurt your stomach. I am very satisfied.
Christie T.
Los Angeles, CA
El Yucateco 4 oz. Sauce Hot Chile Habanero - Case Of 12 uploaded by Christie T.
This is a good balance of heat and flavor. Once I tasted it, I am addicted. My son brought this back from Texas so now I have to order it online.
Ashley G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a must try hot sauce. It will change your life. Add a little bit to any dish to elevate and bring some heat to it. Amazing.
Valerie  B.
Harvey, LA
This hot sauce is really good. The entire line is good. But this has a very unique smoky flavor with just the right amount of spice. We purchased a single bottle that was inexpensive for such a delicious sauce.
Raul V.
Portland, OR
Fenomenal! I love this sauce, it’s my favorite. The best taste, it’s like homemade. I use it every day with all my food.
Veronica B.
A most have at home hot sauce and the best part they have different flavors of peppers I love this habanero sauce
AnaLaura V.
Cypress
This salsa I use when having steak, it’s really nice! Don’t be intimidated by it’s black color, it’s a Smokey sauce which makes it perfect for steak or burgers. It’s not as spicy as you think, I mean don’t go crazy ( especially if not used to habanero), but I’ve tasted spicier.
Liz A.
Elkins, AR
I bought this because I had to know what black hot sauce tasted like, and I’m still not sure how I feel about it. It has an almost smoky flavor to me that reminds me strongly of black beans. Hence, the only thing I have added it to is black beans. I’m not sure how the taste would affect other dishes. I’m not disappointed in the way it tastes, but it’s definitely a must buy if you’re looking to add something different to your arsenal.
Mariah A.
Bella Vista, AR
I love the smoke flavor in this sauce. It goes so good ontop of chicken or steak or whatever we are grilling out and it gives a good kick and slight smoke flavor to soups! So fun!
Bethany R.
Buena Park, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is so good! It’s inexpensive and tastes great! It adds spiciness but also like a citrusy flavor to your foods. I would definitely repurchase and recommend. I’ve tried a few different flavors from this brand and all are great!!