El Sabroso Guacachip, Guacamole Flavored Tortilla Chips, 12-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12) uploaded by Sonya B.El Sabroso Guacachip, Guacamole Flavored Tortilla Chips, 12-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12) uploaded by Kimberly B.

BY EL SABROSO

Guacamole chip - with real avocado. The dips in the chip. el Sabroso Guacachips combine the great taste of a savory corn snack with the buttery rich flavor of ripe avocados. We use only the finest avocados for our Guacachips. The result is a delicious snack seasoned with one of natures most perfect fruits. That makes for a zesty and unique taste experience. Guacachips taste great right out of the bag or try dipping them in your favorite dip mix or guacamole. Product of USA. Each Unit Size: 12 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 12 see more...

• Can anyone tell me if these are spicy? They look yummy but I hate...1 Answers
Nicole C.
Menifee, CA
#backyardbash
THESE CHIPS ARE EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE FLAVOR IS SO GOOD .. There's really no point of wasting avocados because they have the sauce flavor down .. So rich in flavor you don't go back to regular chips and dip
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I'm so addicted to these its not even funny. Even when I'm full I continue to eat these!! They taste super good, they are affordable. But be careful because you wont be able to stop eating them!
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
I wanted to like these, but my husband picked these up and they are terrible! I get the concept of it being a healthier chip, but they are extremely salty with little actual taste
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
I am a sucker for tortilla chips. I saw these in the chip aisle and just had to try them! At first, I wasn't sure if I liked it... A chip that already has the dip on it, what? I still use a little cheese and BAM! Holy goodness in your mouth!
Danielle H.
Miramar, FL
These little green monsters are packed with sooo much flavor. if you like avocado? if you like tortilla chips? if you like you food oddly colored, this is the food for you lol :)
jackie  e.
As much as I love avocado can't say they hit the mark with this choice not really awful but don't think I will buy again
Kimberly B.
Lewisville, TX
Best chips ever! I was hesitant to try these at first. But I love guacamole so I decided to just go for it. These chips definitely satisfied my craving.
Sonya B.
Columbia, KY
Love these chips. Great price and alternative to nacho cheese chips. Made with real avacado.
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
I love these chips. They are also good mixed with the salsa ones. Great price point also
Michelle H.
Gresham, OR
Can anyone tell me if these are spicy? They look yummy but I hate spicy food.