BY EL PATO

An Excellent Sauce For Tacos, Enchiladas & All Meat & Fish Dishes see more...

Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
Foodie Expert
Such a versatile product! I use it as a salsa, a marinade and as a cooking liquid. My favorite recipe is to replace the can of tomato sauce in my mexican rice with the yellow el pato can. The flavor is slightly spicy but its more on the mild/medium side of the scale. My kids eat it cooked into their rice and when I cook chicken in it so its a family appropriate spice level. I have a bout 6 cans in the cabinet now!
Chloe C.
Foodie Expert
You guys. This is the best hot sauce you will ever find. I feel like this is a diamond in the rough..no one really knows about it. At least, I didn't until my fiancé (who is from a small town in Arizona on the boarder if Mexico and California) showed me this. I have tried to tell everyone I know about this. It's a thin consistency but packs so much flavor and a good heat.
Alejandra N.
I swear that we use this sauce almost for every meal, enchiladas, tacos, meat, chicken, chilaquiles, etc. I love it. Daily basis in my kitchen.
Eunice S.
A must have i use this for so many different foods like ground beef, rice even on spaghetti so it could have that spice flavor really good!!
Trish C.
Mesa, AZ
Love this sauce!! When I make homemade enchilada sauce I add this to make it more spicy! I also use it as salsa when I make potato tacos!
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
This product is great! I love using them in nachos and burritos. And its really cheap! Definitly recommend.