GroceryPantryEl Pato
: Salsa De Chile Fresco Sauce

El Pato : Salsa De Chile Fresco Sauce

by El Pato

An Excellent Sauce For Tacos, Enchiladas & All Meat & Fish Dishes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of El Pato : Salsa De Chile Fresco Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Mariela  E.
I learned how to make easy chilaquiles with this sauce from my suegra. My favorite sauce to use for fast and easy chilaquiles. It’s the perfect amount of spice. Mixing it with some tomatoe sauce it gives it the perfect taste for kids to enjoy as well. Recipe coming soon.
Tawnya R.
Hemet , CA
Such a versatile product! I use it as a salsa, a marinade and as a cooking liquid. My favorite recipe is to replace the can of tomato sauce in my mexican rice with the yellow el pato can. The flavor is slightly spicy but its more on the mild/medium side of the scale. My kids eat it cooked into their rice and when I cook chicken in it so its a family appropriate spice level. I have a bout 6 cans in the cabinet now!
Diana G.
Tucson, AZ
Esta salsa me encanta por que es muy practica la puedo usar en mis platillos como en botanas
Jennifer  R.
Newman, CA
My mom has been using this sauce since I can remember and it gives food enough spicy flavor. It’s so easy to use, and at s really affordable price, sometimes 4 for 0.98¢. You can added to the chicken or ground beef after been cook and you will have good flavor tacos.
Ana Cristina W.
San Diego, CA
Perfect for enchiladas! Great taste and quality. Easy to find in every store for a very affordable price
Chloe P.
Woodridge, IL
You guys. This is the best hot sauce you will ever find. I feel like this is a diamond in the rough..no one really knows about it. At least, I didn't until my fiancé (who is from a small town in Arizona on the boarder if Mexico and California) showed me this. I have tried to tell everyone I know about this. It's a thin consistency but packs so much flavor and a good heat.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
This product is great! I love using them in nachos and burritos. And its really cheap! Definitly recommend.
Alejandra N.
I swear that we use this sauce almost for every meal, enchiladas, tacos, meat, chicken, chilaquiles, etc. I love it. Daily basis in my kitchen.
Trish C.
Mesa, AZ
Love this sauce!! When I make homemade enchilada sauce I add this to make it more spicy! I also use it as salsa when I make potato tacos!
Eunice S.
A must have i use this for so many different foods like ground beef, rice even on spaghetti so it could have that spice flavor really good!!

Looking for your answer?