BY EL MONTEREY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Individually wrapped for breakfast on the go. see more...

Review (1)
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
I picked up a bag of these on clearance at Walmart for under $5. I couldn't beat the price on that for 16 breakfast rollups. This is the first time I've tried anything like this, and I'll definitely be buying more (if they're not discontinued) First off, they are individually packaged which is great, especially if you're in a hurry and want to throw a couple in your bag to heat up at work. They're incredibly easy to make, you just open one end of the bag they're in, and I've found that 50 seconds is the ideal time in my microwave. I cook one at a time, and let them sit for a couple of minutes before trying to eat because the cheese and egg center can get quite hot. I've been eating them solo, but they'd be great chopped up into bite sized pieces with a little side of salsa.
Wal-Mart has deleted this product from their regular stock have they been discontinued by you or Wal-Mart? If it is Wal-Mart that has chosen to no longer carry this product can you please tell me where else i can purchase them i am in central Florida mulberry to be exact zip code is 33860