BY EL MONTEREY

28 taquitos in two freezer-friendly packages. see more...

Marquita S.
Richmond
I love these Taquitos. They are quick to prepare and filling. They are affordable and you can find them at Walmart or Sam's Club. It's a great value because at Sam's you can get them in bulk and that last awhile. I would buy them again because they are convenient for a quick bite to eat.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
These are magically delicious! They can make a great dinner with some pico de gallo and guacamole or even just a snack by themselves. They are huge hits at parties. This is the only brand I like. Love the amount of cheese that starts to ooze out when they are fully baked and ready to eat. I buy the big pack from Costco and they don't last long in our freezer.
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
These are so yummy and i love all the flavors ive tried. There so simple to make, either pop them in the microwave or in the oven, i prefer the microwave.
rebecca r.
Omg omg omg i love these. they taste so good. only thing i didn't like is that they don't really fill you up. its like more like a little snack
Colleen M.
These taquitos are so good and a college kid/lazy person staple. A poor substitute for the real thing but a delicious fake Mexican snack.
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love these! Super tasty and make a good meal with some rice if you have a lazy day and don't feel like cooking lunch or dinner!
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
These are good fast snack, they are tasty but can get really hard quick if you don't eat them right away..
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
One of my favorites! Super flavorful and very easy to make. They are great for appetizers or a meal. Super good for dipping in sour cream!
Sophie H.
Lachine
My family love so much the El Monterey Chicken & Cheese Flour Tortillas Taquitos. I purchase it all time I go to Costco. They are so delicious and very cheesy! I buy it only at Costco because Costco have the better price for this product! My family will purchasing it again and again and again!!!!
Emily H.
Kemptville, ON
THESE THINGS ARE SO GOOD AND EASY TO MAKE!!!! They aren’t the healthiest but good in a rush. Definitely buy them at Costco in a value bow to get your money’s worth!