BY EL MONTEREY

El monterey® tamales, a traditional product with rich mexican heritage. It was our mother's recipes that were first used to create the authentic mexican taste that is now an el monterey family tradition. Our delicious chicken tamales are prepared with shredded chicken wrapped in a specially prepared light textured corn masa (dough). The ruiz family invites you to enjoy the robust flavor sensation of authentic mexican cooking in every bite. De nuestra familia para su familia, from our family to yours, the ruiz family. see more...

LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
I know El Monterey is a great brand because I eat there burritos all the time, but I didn't know they had Tamales. I love tamales, I think I'm part mexican as much mexican food I eat. I will be giving these a try.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Foodie Expert
I love El Monterey! The tamales look SO good! There's so many options with different flavors and meat combos. The Southwest taquitos are great! They even have yummy bean and cheese burritos and chimichangas that are so yummy! It's nice to offer meatless options as well because not everybody does that. This is a great quality company!
Mariela R.
Port St Lucie, FL
Foodie Expert
This are good tamales! this is as close you can get to a real Mexican tamale. I love this brand
Martin  C.
Sylmar, CA
Perfect for a quick snack/lunch/or even dinner. So continent for your tamale cravings and also so delicious.
Erika J.
Palmyra, PA
Foodie Expert
Are these in the frozen section?