El Monterey® Beef & Cheese Taquitos

by El Monterey

Cook & serve.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of El Monterey® Beef & Cheese Taquitos!
Jaianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This product are sooo good. They are perfect for a midnight snack. They are delicious. They need no improvements. They are so good they way they are. If you didn’t try these then you should.
Shane D.
Beaverton, OR
Honestly you get what you pay for and these are CHEAP, I LOVE THEM!! They are so easy and actually weirdly good if you air fry them because they actually get crispy. The filling is garbage and it tastes delicious. I grew up on these bad boys and I love a super low effort nostalgic dinner or snack
I bought the beef and cheese ones and they were good but when I made them another time they had different meat in it and it tasted horrible. Did mice fall in the meat machine or something. Really gross
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
El Monterey® Beef & Cheese Taquitos uploaded by Melanie F.
I bought this because my boyfriend was having the guys over for football. They were quick to throw in the oven and surprisingly tasted much better than you would think based on price. I like the fact that there is some spice to the taquitos as it gives them more flavor!
Pamela J.
North Augusta, SC
I used to like el Monterey taquitos a lot but the last few times I bought them they had pieces of gristle in them, not very good
Karen G.
saintecatherine
So so quick to make and taste delicious 😋. It’s well seasoned and great to make for my kids at lunch time . Flavourful 😍
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
I was skeptical about this taquitos but I got them one day at Costco and OMG! They are very good, so tasty, filling is very good, pretty close to real Mexican food, they have just the exact amount of spices. I highly recommend them. A quick fix for the kitchen.

Looking for your answer?