El Milagro Flour Tortillas - 12 CT uploaded by Lidia Z.

BY EL MILAGRO #30 in Tortillas

El Milagro® Flour Tortillas.

The fame is in the name and the quality is in the product.

One dozen. see more...

Buy on Target*
Denise A.
Denise A.
New Lenox, IL
These are amazing for quesadillas I just love these especially this particular brand. I've had other brands, but they do not compare to this one
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Muskegon, MI
I love El Milagro tortillas, I use these and corn. I don't buy anything else. They are really good for when I make tacos my family loves them.
Anna V.
Anna V.
Foodie Expert
My baby👶🏻 and i love them(: they are really soft and have a great taste(: love making quesadillas with this tortillas
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Foodie Expert
Tortillas are a must in my home, and El Milagro tortillas are excellent! I love making tacos or just put some butter or cheese for a quick snack.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
I love make quesadillas out of these tortillas. They are very tasty! It is easy to just throw some cheese on it!
Michele L.
Michele L.
These are my go to tortillas when I don't have the energy to make my own. Great flavor, and widely available.
Lidia Z.
Lidia Z.
I love this tortillas are my favorites specially when I'm going to cook a delicious quesadillas with spinach!
Carly S.
Carly S.
Homewood , IL
You really can't beat the quality of what you are getting with the price! We keep these in our house since every night is taco tuesday!!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Elizabethtown, IN
My family loves these for tacos or burritos. They are fresh and they are fairly cheap.......
Yadira A.
Yadira A.
Juncos
I love you I can put ham and cheese and meat with lettuce totate pique . I can do any combination with tortilla