El Milagro Corn Tortillas - 12 CT uploaded by Tatyanna R.El Milagro Corn Tortillas - 12 CT uploaded by Ericka B.El Milagro Corn Tortillas - 12 CT uploaded by Ashlie L.

BY EL MILAGRO

El Milagro® Corn Tortillas.
For Mexican soft tacos and table use.
100% Natural.
The fame is in the name and the quality in the product.
No preservatives. see more...

Gladys T.
chicago
I love these tortillas they are awesome for tacos, enchiladas, soups,etc I’ve been using them for years now and they taste great I suggest making quesadillas with these
Heydi S.
This is a huge debate within the Mexican community because there is another brand that some people like. But personally these are the best tortillas out there. Because when you heat them up they do not get cold as fast, and they are a bit thicker then the other brands of tortillas out there.
Trina G.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite tortillas! Growing up in Chicago where they were made fresh and used for some amazing tacos at their Taqueria. I always use El Milagro’s corn tortillas, either these or nothing else.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
These are the best store bought torillas that I've tried. We are die hard fans of corn torillas and don't care for the flour ones, so I was super happy to find them in TN, since they make them right outside of Chicago. I discovered that they also have a plant in Atlanta, GA and that's where I think the stores in the south get them from. The only downside is that it's not sold in major grocery stores, you have to look at the little ethnic shops around Nashville for them.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Hands down the best tortillas in the midwest! My husband's military and I searched high and low to find them at his new duty station. I finally made my family ship them to me! OK
Sol N.
Fort Atkinson , WI
Love these tortillas. The best for me and my familia. Goes well with all the Mexican dishes. Soft tortillas, smells delicious. I don’t feel bloated with them.
jessica w.
This are good tried tonight I like the better then the flour ones. even thought I like the flour ones to but this reminds me of the restaurant.
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
Mis favorites tortillas all time they are super cheap and they tase really good you can used it to do enchiladas and a lot of stuff.
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR
Best corn tortillas. I recently moved and they don't have them here. I have tried a few other brands and nothing even comes close.
Karla M.
Austin, TX
are the closest to authentic Mexico tortillas that you will find in the US. taste is good and are pretty affordable.

Target