El Milagro Corn Tortillas - 12 CT uploaded by Selina L.

BY EL MILAGRO #30 in Tortillas

El Milagro® Corn Tortillas.
For Mexican soft tacos and table use.
100% Natural.
The fame is in the name and the quality in the product.
No preservatives. see more...

Buy on Target
Trina G.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite tortillas! Growing up in Chicago where they were made fresh and used for some amazing tacos at their Taqueria. I always use El Milagro’s corn tortillas, either these or nothing else.
Heydi S.
This is a huge debate within the Mexican community because there is another brand that some people like. But personally these are the best tortillas out there. Because when you heat them up they do not get cold as fast, and they are a bit thicker then the other brands of tortillas out there.
Karolina A.
NASHVILLE, TN
These are the best store bought torillas that I've tried. We are die hard fans of corn torillas and don't care for the flour ones, so I was super happy to find them in TN, since they make them right outside of Chicago. I discovered that they also have a plant in Atlanta, GA and that's where I think the stores in the south get them from. The only downside is that it's not sold in major grocery stores, you have to look at the little ethnic shops around Nashville for them.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Hands down the best tortillas in the midwest! My husband's military and I searched high and low to find them at his new duty station. I finally made my family ship them to me! OK
jessica w.
This are good tried tonight I like the better then the flour ones. even thought I like the flour ones to but this reminds me of the restaurant.
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR
Best corn tortillas. I recently moved and they don't have them here. I have tried a few other brands and nothing even comes close.
Karla M.
Austin, TX
are the closest to authentic Mexico tortillas that you will find in the US. taste is good and are pretty affordable.
Anna V.
My baby👶🏻 and i love them(: they are really soft and have a great taste(: i like them kinda crunchy(: lol
Style H.
Austin, TX
Not home made but better than many of the other choices. Good to decent is all I can say.
Jaci Q.
The best corn tortillas hands down. So so good. This substitutes bread in our house!!!